CAPITAL AUTO WORLD

CAPITAL AUTO WORLD Employee Reviews

No comments

It's a great company to work for... You need to be focused and know why you are there.. The hours are long you work on Sundays for 5 hours I have learned a lot there and great full for getting that kind of experience

Very stressful and demanding from the owner

Extremely high staff turnover. Very stressful work situations made by the owner. Unexplained salary deductions without one's knowledge every month!!!!

Pros

Free lunch provided on a Friday, worked with some previously good staff before.

Cons

Always unexplained salary deductions per month from the owner, very stressful business to work in, extremely high staff turnover, false promises made.

10hour work day ,poor systems no HR or ACCOUNTS Department ,poor culture.

Company is a very shady place no one really says anything good or bad . Poor management with no business structure . Left this place and would never go back there in my life. Seems to be hiding the truth behind the company , i could not find papers for some vechiles others had no service his and alot where accident damaged. The company says we here to help you but no one does.

Stay far away

This company is a disaster. The main aim of this business is to find the culprit. They always need too know how they can come at you. And for what reasons to feed the pride of the owners. They are constantly miserable and the worst part they just have themselves in everything. Managers do nothing(litterally?) Very High staff turnover

Please Stay away

No foundation in this company, constant unnecessary deductions from employees(when not signed for) Disputing any matter comes with a risk of loosing your job or they treat you like rubbish till you leave. No human resources at all its only work till they tierd of you, No appreciation in the smallest of ways. Systems change at least 3 times a week.

I see there's a bright in this company so I like to join them.

Am interested in this job of being sales consultant an I have an advantage of self-confidence, know to work with team, and I expect learn more at the end

Pros

Payment even without commission

Cons

Non

Awesome Company to work for

I started at CAW in an admin position and after a few months of hard work and support from Management I grew tremendously within the company. There is huge room for growth within the company and the culture as well as the people are simply awesome. Great company to work for!!!

Pros

Friday lunch, great environment and excellent salary and benefits

Working at Capital Auto World Midrand

I have been working here for four months and have been blessed with new experiences. I have never worked in a dealership before, but I have learnt a lot in the time span that I've been here. From Sales through to Marketing, the experience is phenomenal. Not to mention, the culture here is diverse and the stuff is welcoming. Management is patient to seek out solutions timeously and help clients when they need to be involved.

Pros

Exposure to motor industry, ideas are welcomed, growth in opportunities

Awesome environment

I started at Capital Auto World as an assistant to a sales executive,1 month later my talents where noticed by management,i was then promoted to marketing manager,with the awesome guidance of the DP & Management i am now happier than ever!! ,AWESOME environment to work in!!!

The Best

I started with Capital Auto World in 2016,left and returned, and extremely glad to be back. I have read some of the reviews here and really this isn't true. Capital Auto may have a lot of company rules and regulations, but what company doesn't?I am coming from the motor industry and I have worked with other dealers.I found that this company is very fair to the staff and our working conditions are good.The people here are friendly and helpful.I have never had issues with my salary, as to computer and printer issues, come on guys it is technology, which always fails now and again. Capital Auto World is big, has the best quality of vehicles and we are definitely going places and making it happen.

Pros

Awesome Environment

Cons

Nothing that I know of!

Worst company I've worked at - Don't even go there

Staff turnover extremely high - That must tell you something. No systems in place. Machines & printers constantly out of order. The cars they sell are in a terrible condition - They literally fall apart. Customer service is NON EXISTENT. There's no ethics. Customer is last priority. Everyone keeps shifting blame. Very amateur dealership. I would strongly advise everyone to stay away.

Pros

Cons

Amateur dealership, customer service non existent

Worst Company to Work for Ever

Terrible to staff. Have no business ethics. Don't pay what they owe you. Extremely high staff turnover. Extremely bad customer service. Dirty and no properly functioning printers or computers but expect you to perform your job as though they have everything in order to be able to. Very bad people..

Pros

Not having to work there anymore

Cons

Everything. Very, very bad to all employees. Dont even risk it!

Promises not kept high staff turnover

From interview stage promises were made and not kept. Poorly working equipment, e.g. computers, printers, internet. No communication. High expectations with no support. Low regard for all employees over the board.

Pros

Cons

Have to fight for your earnings, no open, honest communication, system issues, Negative vibes

Fast paced and you have to move

I never realised the motor industry is an interesting and fast paced business You have to move and ensure you on top of customers need and requirements.

Pros

Salaries and staff care

Cons

Mangement is very particular and strict

at interview stage promises are made but not kept,

stressfull environment to work under, High turn around in staff , Long working hours , no lunch hour, management very difficult to work under, job duties always changing,

Pros

good salary, Free lunch on fridays

Cons

long hours, stressfully environment

fast paced company

This is a fast paced company with continuous changes, you have the chance to meet people from all over the country as people are always searching for the most competitive prices and that is what this company offers to their customers.

Pros

Lunch on Fridays

Cons

Job Security and bad ways of treating the staff members

The management at the boksburg branch is really helpful and always there for you . As for the Head Office bosses and Managers are just out to get the staff and it's really demotivating

learned about cars, co- workers nice people hardest part of the job 10 hours a day without lunch and include working saturdays

Cons

long hours 10 hours a day

High pressure job, but rewarding

Days at CAW is filled with pressure, it is fast paced and you have to be on the ball to survive. You learn time management, you learn job values and communication skills. I have learned alot about the motor industry, from recon and stock purchases to market analysis, recon, sales, advertising... The working hours are long, but the peole i worked with made it worth it.

Pros

Free lunch on fridays and pleasant management

Cons

Long hours, no advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CAPITAL AUTO WORLD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7

• CAPITAL AUTO WORLD
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?