CAPITAL AUTO WORLD

CAPITAL AUTO WORLD Culture reviews

South Africa19 reviews

Clear

fast paced company

This is a fast paced company with continuous changes, you have the chance to meet people from all over the country as people are always searching for the most competitive prices and that is what this company offers to their customers.

Pros

Lunch on Fridays

Cons

Awesome Company to work for

I started at CAW in an admin position and after a few months of hard work and support from Management I grew tremendously within the company. There is huge room for growth within the company and the culture as well as the people are simply awesome. Great company to work for!!!

Pros

Friday lunch, great environment and excellent salary and benefits

Working at Capital Auto World Midrand

I have been working here for four months and have been blessed with new experiences. I have never worked in a dealership before, but I have learnt a lot in the time span that I've been here. From Sales through to Marketing, the experience is phenomenal. Not to mention, the culture here is diverse and the stuff is welcoming. Management is patient to seek out solutions timeously and help clients when they need to be involved.

Pros

Exposure to motor industry, ideas are welcomed, growth in opportunities

learned about cars, co- workers nice people hardest part of the job 10 hours a day without lunch and include working saturdays

Cons

long hours 10 hours a day

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CAPITAL AUTO WORLD?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CAPITAL AUTO WORLD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7

2.4
2.3
2.2
2.6
2.5
  • CAPITAL AUTO WORLD
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?