CAPITAL AUTO WORLD

South Africa19 reviews

Clear
2.2Job Security & Advancement

No comments

It's a great company to work for... You need to be focused and know why you are there.. The hours are long you work on Sundays for 5 hours I have learned a lot there and great full for getting that kind of experience

10hour work day ,poor systems no HR or ACCOUNTS Department ,poor culture.

Company is a very shady place no one really says anything good or bad . Poor management with no business structure . Left this place and would never go back there in my life. Seems to be hiding the truth behind the company , i could not find papers for some vechiles others had no service his and alot where accident damaged. The company says we here to help you but no one does.

I see there's a bright in this company so I like to join them.

Am interested in this job of being sales consultant an I have an advantage of self-confidence, know to work with team, and I expect learn more at the end

Pros

Payment even without commission

Cons

Non

Awesome Company to work for

I started at CAW in an admin position and after a few months of hard work and support from Management I grew tremendously within the company. There is huge room for growth within the company and the culture as well as the people are simply awesome. Great company to work for!!!

Pros

Friday lunch, great environment and excellent salary and benefits

Working at Capital Auto World Midrand

I have been working here for four months and have been blessed with new experiences. I have never worked in a dealership before, but I have learnt a lot in the time span that I've been here. From Sales through to Marketing, the experience is phenomenal. Not to mention, the culture here is diverse and the stuff is welcoming. Management is patient to seek out solutions timeously and help clients when they need to be involved.

Pros

Exposure to motor industry, ideas are welcomed, growth in opportunities

Awesome environment

I started at Capital Auto World as an assistant to a sales executive,1 month later my talents where noticed by management,i was then promoted to marketing manager,with the awesome guidance of the DP & Management i am now happier than ever!! ,AWESOME environment to work in!!!

Fast paced and you have to move

I never realised the motor industry is an interesting and fast paced business You have to move and ensure you on top of customers need and requirements.

Pros

Salaries and staff care

Cons

Mangement is very particular and strict

fast paced company

This is a fast paced company with continuous changes, you have the chance to meet people from all over the country as people are always searching for the most competitive prices and that is what this company offers to their customers.

Pros

Lunch on Fridays

Cons

High pressure job, but rewarding

Days at CAW is filled with pressure, it is fast paced and you have to be on the ball to survive. You learn time management, you learn job values and communication skills. I have learned alot about the motor industry, from recon and stock purchases to market analysis, recon, sales, advertising... The working hours are long, but the peole i worked with made it worth it.

Pros

Free lunch on fridays and pleasant management

Cons

Long hours, no advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CAPITAL AUTO WORLD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7