CAPITAL AUTO WORLD

South Africa19 reviews

Clear
2.3Pay & Benefits

No comments

It's a great company to work for... You need to be focused and know why you are there.. The hours are long you work on Sundays for 5 hours I have learned a lot there and great full for getting that kind of experience

Very stressful and demanding from the owner

Extremely high staff turnover. Very stressful work situations made by the owner. Unexplained salary deductions without one's knowledge every month!!!!

Pros

Free lunch provided on a Friday, worked with some previously good staff before.

Cons

Always unexplained salary deductions per month from the owner, very stressful business to work in, extremely high staff turnover, false promises made.

Awesome Company to work for

I started at CAW in an admin position and after a few months of hard work and support from Management I grew tremendously within the company. There is huge room for growth within the company and the culture as well as the people are simply awesome. Great company to work for!!!

Pros

Friday lunch, great environment and excellent salary and benefits

The Best

I started with Capital Auto World in 2016,left and returned, and extremely glad to be back. I have read some of the reviews here and really this isn't true. Capital Auto may have a lot of company rules and regulations, but what company doesn't?I am coming from the motor industry and I have worked with other dealers.I found that this company is very fair to the staff and our working conditions are good.The people here are friendly and helpful.I have never had issues with my salary, as to computer and printer issues, come on guys it is technology, which always fails now and again. Capital Auto World is big, has the best quality of vehicles and we are definitely going places and making it happen.

Pros

Awesome Environment

Cons

Nothing that I know of!

at interview stage promises are made but not kept,

stressfull environment to work under, High turn around in staff , Long working hours , no lunch hour, management very difficult to work under, job duties always changing,

Pros

good salary, Free lunch on fridays

Cons

long hours, stressfully environment

learned about cars, co- workers nice people hardest part of the job 10 hours a day without lunch and include working saturdays

Cons

long hours 10 hours a day

High pressure job, but rewarding

Days at CAW is filled with pressure, it is fast paced and you have to be on the ball to survive. You learn time management, you learn job values and communication skills. I have learned alot about the motor industry, from recon and stock purchases to market analysis, recon, sales, advertising... The working hours are long, but the peole i worked with made it worth it.

Pros

Free lunch on fridays and pleasant management

Cons

Long hours, no advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CAPITAL AUTO WORLD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7

2.4
2.3
2.2
2.6
2.5
  • CAPITAL AUTO WORLD
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?