CAPITAL GROWTH
3,0 out of 5 stars.

CAPITAL GROWTH Employee Reviews

Great company,very vibrant and motivated individuals. great team work and culture. Great leadership and most important of all, everyday is a learning day and one is required to grow and improve everyday. There is nothing hard about the job because any job is hard and the most enjoyable part of the job is when that client say YES.
From the early set of the morning,you feel the energy and enthusiasm around the workplace. And it has taught me a lot about taking accountability about yourself and your surrounding, being able to be influential on your work and able to maintain a great attitude nomatter what circumstances you facing at work or in my life.It's simply the enjoyable management,were you don't feel you have bosses but business partners. It's just a great environment!
Pros
Road Trips, Company Events and Promotional Lunches
Cons
Have to be at work 6:30am and off 6pm...the long hours. And for me working 6 days.
You spend all day selling policies door to door. All you do in the office is learn scripts. The individuals there are cool, but management is all about their money. The hardest part of the job is walking around in the sun all day and not receiving a single client that is interested in the products of the company due to their reputation. The best part of the job was going home daily.
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
Extremely long hours
They use people and pay a little they exploit people. Also you only get paid for a sale. It was way to stressful and pressured for the time you put in.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Long hours and target driven
I mean one could say in school a star meant you did well, but i do not even have the words to describe this place. Those still there, even there legs have started quitting on them but hold on keep a positive attitude and positive mentality kept them thinking they might actually own a business one day. Oh WAIT YOU need more information. WATCH THIS NOW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyCRzBt7GuY Then like this comment to help others to avoid this trap.
Pros
No pros besides the people who are starting there who arent aware we in the trap and we keep JUICING
Cons
Hey man what can i say???!!! You in the trap
Its not a bad ejob exprience problem is they dont offer basic salary.but i did enjoy working on fleid and exprience the type of people they come arcoss,also being able to reslove problem that oure clients have.
You always feel better once you get into the environment. I have learned your dreams are important and you must capitalize on your time .Excellent management structure.
Pros
Incentives, commission structure, events, roadtrips .
Cons
Had fun there. Grew up wiser and stronger. They teach you independence. You get time to experience and explore so many things as you meet different people everyday.
The environment is very stressful you hardly have lunch breaks and you are always on your feet moving around looking for clients. You can't even take time out even when you are sick you are expected to be at work.
You had to work individually. No work no pay. More hours of work, less pay. There's alot of pressure working there caise you know if you didn't make any sales you wpn't get paid. The method they use to pay you is not fair because the team leader gets more than you.
You are told you are an 'Owner' or 'Entrepreneur' so you are not an employee - they don't have to pay you. If you don't make sales you don't get paid. You are essentially forced to aggressively push their Accidental Injury cover product - - no sales = no pay whatsoever, you working on your feet all day for free! They play super loud house music at 7am (start time) to 'hype' themselves up. If you are a experienced, effective sales person with relentless drive and no shame - someone made 30 sales in a week (7 days full-time) I only checked it out because I was under the impression they had an efficient process of getting clients as a company - You are split into teams with maps and cold approach random people (by yourself) in various shopping mall parking lots, truck stops etc (no they did not put that in the advert) - on your feet walking around aimlessly pitching randoms all day. (till 4-6pm) R220 (product) x 12 (monthly) = R2640 What the company makes for that membership sale. Ask yourself if they are willing to pay you this much (x) - how much did you make for them??? Highest commission bracket (10+ weekly sales) = R325 per sale = 12% commission 30 sales ( very high estimate) x 220 x 12 = R79 000 (What they make on the 30 memberships you sold) Your commission pay = R 9750 = 12% (Not the WORST commission - but without a basic salary... Well. Try it if you want. Basically, you will have to make them Hundreds of thousands - consistently - to get a decent pay month to month. This may sound like a - more...
Pros
Sales Training
Cons
Hours, no basic pay, travel times, target expectations
The company was hard to work because they were doing a a door to door sales but the problem with the company you were only getting paid on commission there was no basics
Pros
free transportation
Cons
Best company to work for and growth is guaranteed if u follow exactly what we teach you... Massive earning potential and yes its not easy bt however anybody with a great attitude and strong work ethic and willingness to success can do it... This business has shifted my life in so many ways and still shifting it... I came from retail working as a employee to now having my own business after 18months.. I'm extremely thankful for that... If I can so can you
Pros
You determine how much u want to earn
Cons
Make Moves No Excuses
a typical day at work included going out very early and selling insurance to a saturated market. hours were long and tiring especially walking in the sun.
You are not allowed to have a life. The salary is not what you are promised. They dont mention its commission based only until you get the job. Long Hours. If you dont do the work you get nothing. No work culture. Dont work here if you have a social life, or if you care about family. Money hungry people only.
Pros
no pros
Cons
long hours, and rude "business partners"
Be goal driven and motivated, they teach you how to tap into your goals, ever since I've worked there my life has changed for the best, they make sure that your goal is what you love not want
Pros
Meet new people daily
Cons
long hard working days. you need to be a hard worker sacrifices one needs to put in lot of team effort it taught me alot about myself a an individual upped my people skills
• Promoting of Insurance business across all market segments • Responsible for education to my sales team on processes, products and selling skills, these included trainees and trainers • Managed a team of 15 sales staff • Constant self-development was key to our success as a sales team • Did target setting & market planning on a daily & monthly basis with feedback to management • Leadership responsibilities with emphasis on “lead by example” was key • Recruit and retain new people in the business • Run motivational impact sessions • Co-ordinating weekly meetings successfully with management • Did all administrating duties under my business model
Pros
Awesome people to work with
Cons
Sometimes targets are too high
People who benefit are those who get paid from the percentage of people who are below them. Too much pressure and demanding, no rest work all days of the week including weekends
Pros
Use your own money for transportation during working hours
Cons
Long hours including weekend
The place is unrealistic. They make empty promises, maybe if you are a first time job seeker and looking to gain people skills yes then try it maybe but otherwise do not leave your job for their empty promises.
Pros
nothing
Cons
long hours in the sun walking
Door to door sales Did not give any information that this jobs is door to door sales Salary is not what the told in interview My experience was not that good
  1. Employee Reviews