Capital Outsourcing Group

Clear
2,9Work-Life Balance
3,0Culture

productive

the day starts at 5 making sure all staff is at work if they are short staffed you need to employ people hardest part is getting the right people for the job.

Capital outsourcing group

I used to working from Monday to Friday at 7am to 5pm and it was awesome being part of capital outsourcing group member, what I enjoyed the most is we working together as teams and help each others make sure everybody are happy doesn't matter about skin colours we all feel welcome and loved. But there is also too much work, pressure and stressful when it comes to deadlines

Pros

Not sure

Cons

Not sure

Productivity is not a problem for them and they are very good at keeping work on safety

To work for capital outsourcing group was very much appreciated and I thank them for the opportunity that I had with the team and I all the work was very kind they teach me work so easily

Pros

When we reach out the target sometimes we get free lunch

Cons

To work long hours we get paid for that

Great management

Capital outsourcing thought me alot about being a great leader, it was blessing to work for capital oustourcing group, there was a great management style and a consideration for their employees.

Pros

Braai days

very productive

The hardest part of the job is when we had to meet the target of the buyer, we enjoyed when we met the challenging at work.Ive leaned most of new things daily

Pros

lunches

Cons

normal hours

not fun place

The nature of the job was not that enjoyable for me that is why I resigned. The management was bias , co workers were not team oriented, nothing I enjoyed about this company A day at work was always frustrating especially when the manager is around .

Pros

Yes there were free lunches sometimes

Cons

there are alot of challenges at my company , ive leanrt to have patientce, management is very pro - active, working as a team is our main goal, the most i enjoy of working here is the good communication we have with our employee

Capital Outsourcing Group

Maintaining and updating records Updating attendance register Engaging/and or interacting with workers Engaging/and or interacting with client (concerns and suggestions) The hardest part of these type of jobs is not being able to please and to make ferm decisions The most enjoyable part conversely is meeting and interacting with different people and characters everyday.

Pros

Meeting new people/characters

Cons

Akward hours, being a Site Agent/Administrator does ask of one to be available at any given time (24 hours a day)

When fulfilling customer request , having a satisfied customer

My typical day at work is making sure service is deliverd to the clients and our employees.I have learned to value each and every individual, and that Management does not cater for any procastination. Experience that i gain through working with my co-workers is that working together produces the best outcomes. The hardest part of the job happens when you have delayed work things start to pileup. Most enjoyable part of my job is when the set standard or objectives have been met.

challenging and productive

very challeginggood busness ethics and taking initiativeFriendlyachieving set targets

Productive workplace

The experience gained was telephone etquette including manners. I learnt alot on what transpires in Human Resources Department. Also diverse cultured. I was on contract and hoped for a permanent position, i guess that was the hardest.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Capital Outsourcing Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,9 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2,7 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2,8 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,1 out of 5 stars for Management
3,0 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • Capital Outsourcing Group
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?