Capital Outsourcing Group

South Africa48 reviews

Clear
2,9Work-Life Balance
2,8Job Security & Advancement

It was a simple company to employ people

Capital Outsourcing group it was a recruitment agency where I started gaining work experience at edcon. Part time we were called in and off work as in if the company's workload is less we were laid off till a time period will be called I would yes it has its challenges yet I got the experience I wanted in the warehousing and distribution sector.

Pros

Transport allowance

Cons

No benefits

They need to do more for workers.

What can say they put you in many companies to work to. The money you get tjoo it to small, But you have to work hard face the challenges . sometimes you work the whole week, sometimes only 2/3 days a week. I never ever worked for a month there.And I started there it was R6 per hour. It do painful shame. But I had to nothing to do do I can put something on a table.

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

They don't care about their workers, tou don't get working equipment on time, we didn't get PPE on time. They didn't want us to join Unions. If you raise issues they don't take actions.

Professional and client caring

Working for Capital is good and there's always a lot to learn, and benefits are great,Very professional.staffing solutions and job placements are on point

I managed to learn more about recruitment and time management , also managed to build relationship with most of our clients. Working for this company was a good experience as i managed to learn more about working experience.

Pros

Free lunch sometimes

Cons

Flexible hours

not a good company

not very employee friendly. Have no real focus or desire to grow or to enhance the employees. no real coaching or assistance. No space for employees to grow

Pros

Cons

npo breaks

Unstable at times

Getting assigned to a post or company often new inductions(forever getting re-assigned) daily targets depending on post Always Learning new things and working with new tools. hardest part is waiting for the next job if post was short term. staff is forever changing

Pros

Gain vast work knowledge if you are forever rotating companies

Cons

No Medical aid and similar benefits

Great clients and learning curve

Not going to elaborate on this one too much, but I did learn a lot from this job. The clients were great, but the managment at the time was very challenging to work with.

Pros

Incredible clients

less recognition

COG is good company to work for but only a few individuals can make daily life difficult.

Warm environment

I have been working in finance department for six yearsand in that time I have grown to understand my co workers and we assist each other in times of work needs and I would overall say it has been a good department to work with.

Pros

leave can be taken on short notice

Cons

no canteen

Productive workplace

The experience gained was telephone etquette including manners. I learnt alot on what transpires in Human Resources Department. Also diverse cultured. I was on contract and hoped for a permanent position, i guess that was the hardest.

is agent company as we agent is not good but it can help to put u in job

I was glad working there but problem agent dont have benefit so u can't focus on it too much

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Capital Outsourcing Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,9 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance