Capitec Bank

Capitec Bank Employee Reviews

I was always on the lookout for extra work when the branch was quite. No clients, done with telemarketing, done with nthp practises, then i would go to management and ask if theres anything I can do for them. My team mates always made the day lekker! The hardest part would be the day I resigned. But everyday was special to me working at Capitec Bank.
Pros
We challenged each other to be better
Cons
Long hours, not enough family time
The job is fairly easy to execute but management was not well trained, they lacked coaching and overall communication skills.There were no benefits for employess (e.g subsidies for proper healthcare).
Pros
Great team members
Cons
Poor management
If I can get an offer in Capitec all benefits that am currently getting in the company that I am in I will definitely run to them.Capitec has a nice uniform ever.The working environment and culture. The only challenge Is growth there is no growth. The opportunity of selling shares to staff members.There benefits are not sufficient career growth is not sufficient like other banks.Educated people are not encouraged to further their studies.
Pros
2 days off in a month
Cons
Long hours, few benefits
Capitec is the best company to work for, get incentives, forever change therefore keeps you in your toes. Learn how to work with people and apply problem solving skills. Room for growth either up or bi lateral
Pros
Incentives
Cons
It's a great company to start your career, it shapes your direction in terms of where you want to go... It challenges your character and builds it for the better if you have a positive attitude. If you want more in life that's the best place to start... And if you love to be comfortable it's also a great place to be.
Pros
None is my time dont know now
Cons
Long hours, no medical aid little overtime is and union support .
Learning environment and always busy especially during monthend week there's long hours. Great training every week to be on your A game. Inhouse workshops.
Pros
Bank better to live better
Cons
Long atm queuing
Will never feel happy if you work with bad management, know that you don't have a life after start working for Capitec, you won't be able to attend funerals and weddings nor birthdays. You must make targets or else you'll get fired. They always have a reason to give you a warning.
Pros
Non
Cons
Long hours, low pay, unfriendly management
I will not provide a detailed review rating my time at capitec bank. I do not understand why this is necessary. It is a complete waste of time and I do not see the relevance.
That is all the culture you need to know and be efficient at. Have genuine care for so that when you're part of the company you will simply be the best at it.
Working for CAPS is amazing comes with growth and development...it's a great company to work in if u want to grow then Capitec bank is the company yes
Pros
Development is a must
Cons
Perhaps when one doesn't reach their target, it's a probleM.work hard to achieve better results
Needs one to be focused, have the ability to handle stress and love the job because if you don't it will be difficult for you do keep up. Know your goal and have the eagerness to learn continuously
Pros
Great opportunity
Cons
Very stressful
I have learned importance about customer orientated decisions by gaining trust with peoples finance and also forging existing business relations in accordance with the company's mission.
Pros
you gain
Cons
what you put in
Great company to work for but stagnation is real. Always dealing with new challenges and new products. Changes is very very real there and its a fast working i environment. Stressfull.
Pros
Permanent immediately
Cons
Salary not compatible with the amount of work
Soul destroying job, management promote their own people If they feel that you talk to much you will lose your job No sasbo representation so the company isn't held accountable
Pros
You get to ggo to cape town for training
Cons
You need to pay the company back 10000 if you don't finish a year of employment
Good outweigh the bad on a great scale. Management can be more people centric. Can be demanding with time as you work 6 days a week. Enjoyed working at Capitec
It's a fast paced work environment, you need to be able to work with people (clients) and need to be a team player. The hours may get long where you work full shifts. Have patience and know the difference between empathy and sympathy.
Pros
Great team environment
Cons
Retail hours
I worked hard from the day i started, being competitive with myself until i became confident and then competitive with others, within 16 months i received a promotion to ABM, if you work hard and you let your leaders share their knowledge and take it on board there is no reason why one cant grow. Sure there was issues with colleagues etc. but we were given tools and support and opportunities to do better. Capitec also has campaigns that they run that changes things up for everyone and allows for all staff members to shift focus from time to time
The company has a lot of growth but needs to find a balance to make sure employees are happy. The values are there and as an individual it's a great place to grow
A good place to begin work, you need to have a thick skin, management may be biased, work hours are long, fast paced, you need to be a hard worker, little time as you work 6 days, pay increase limited to performance, could be higher, if you don’t meet targets you could remain at a low salary.
Working there i learnt so much about management,organizational skills,team work because thats was the main thing to work as a team.Also admin,telephone etiquette and how to work with clients and give the best customer service.
It has a unique culture. Fun environment and great people. i would go back to Capitec Bank at any given time. it was a company that i have worked for the longest in my career. nearly 5 years of service.
  1. Employee Reviews