Capsicum Culinary Studio

Clear
3,5Work-Life Balance
3,2Job Security & Advancement

Interesting

Calling potential students to enroll. I learn basic administration skills and obtained call centre experience. The culture is very interesting and is a very comfortable place for new comers.

Pros

Fancy treats

Cons

Quiet Environment

Environment

It was a great environment at each and every company I worked for as I usually find ways to adapt to change. I work hard, I excell in everything I do.

Flexibility

The company has always been very flexible with time and made it very easy for in many respects for it's staff. I had complete freedom in developing the material for my Lectures and I was trusted to understand my job role and completely follow through and provide the best quality in education that I could.

Pros

Flexible Time

Cons

No job security

very professional and friendly environment

Since I have started here everyone here has been nice to me and thoroughly explained to me my job description and what I should accomplish. I have no issues with this company. They have showed me things that I haven't dealt with before and showed me how to deal with it. I learn a lot from them, however, my passion is to work in the Information Technology environment because that is what I studied for.

Pros

Flexible lunch and break hours

Cons

none that I can think of

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Capsicum Culinary Studio. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,5 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance