Career Connection

Career Connection Employee Reviews

5,0
Working at career connect live, I had a great experience there working with great leaders that led me to be successful. with there leadership I was able to be come successful with in the company.
3,0
not to expect anything "super". little advancement, empty promises. good people but it is all about numbers, period. very structured to the point hourly associates would get in trouble if they went to the restroom without asking.
5,0
The most enjoyable part of my job was working with individuals with different needs and helping them access their needs in order to become successful individuals.
Pros
Friendly enviornment, Excellent teamwork
Cons
No Benefits!
5,0
Always a challenge, great enviroment, great management, great people, excellent customer service and great quality .
4,0
I like being able to help out on clients when they are having issues that they are unable to resolve. Once you resolve the issues it feels good when the client is able to continue to be productive for their company.
Pros
Educational
Cons
working other accounts with very little training and support
5,0
It has been a pleasure working for my employer as a Administrative Assistant. It's the perfect amount of stress mixed in with basic duties that I do on a daily basis that keeps me from boredom on the job. I love office work and dealing with the public plus the tense environment sometimes that it brings up with dealing with some unpleasant customers along the way. While dealing with all of that, answering phones and transferring calls to who they need to go to and answering questions over the phone. I love that enviroment.
Pros
fast, pleasant, works with public
Cons
sometimes cannot get all work done in one day, bleeds over into day 2.
4,0
I feel this is a good company but a lot of lack in communication between management and employees. I have been with career connections for over a year and do enjoy it, but I am looking to return to mental health. I have enjoyed my experiences and have learned many things, but this is more of a job not my career.
Pros
overtime hours
Cons
communication
5,0
I helped set up the booths for companies to talk to students and help them decided what field they would want to go i.
5,0
i had a great time here and enjoyed every day. I learned to be a great quality coach. Management is great.
love my coworkers.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Career Connection. Our community is ready to answer.
4,6