Cargill
Coronavirus update
Information from Cargill:

Cargill Employee Reviews

4,0
Amazing company, I was able to structure work hours around family life. The in-house training opportunities are amazing and my managers were supportive of my career goals and growth aspirations.
5,0
I worked with different people with different character and behavior since every day I was meeting with different people, Cargill makes my career to become more experienced on how to work with people and how to handle them
Pros
Free accommodation and lunch
4,0
Cargill is a wonderful company to work for where their employees are put first. They are generous, caring and understanding. A typical day at work for me would be running around ensuring everything is running smoothly, keeping all the staff (my clientele) happy. I came into my own at Cargill, I learned that I am more capable than I thought. Management at Cargill is always fair. Cargill's work culture it to work hard and get the job done, no clock watchers or pettiness. The hardest part of the job is probably the last minute requests and the most enjoyable is the satisfaction of a job well done along with the recognition.
Pros
Flexi time - able to work from home on occasion
Cons
Unstable industry as dependent on factors out of one's control such as weather patterns
5,0
It was a pleasure working for such a huge company. I had some amazing opportunities to travel. Also loved the Social responsibility projects
5,0
Fabulous Company Got a real taste of what treasury Management and Agricultural Trading was all about.
Pros
International Company
4,0
Siempre encontraba un ambiente agradable para trabajar incluso bajo presión, todo el equipo estaba dispuesto a apoyarse. Debido al puesto de trabajo aprendí a desarrollar diferentes tipos de análisis, tratar con los transportistas externos y clientes internos. La gerencia siempre estaba abierta para cualquier consulta que surgiera. La parte más difícil fue aprender el alto numero de análisis a realizar en el menor tiempo posible, pero una vez dominado aquella parte el proceso de aprendizaje fue continuo donde pude aprender en temas de diferentes áreas.
Pros
Cultura de la Empresa, Trabajo en Equipo, Aprendizaje constante.
Cons
No se me ocurre alguno