Cartime

Cartime Employee Reviews

Not worth your while , all the promise in the world when your first arrive but slowly dwindles away no matter how hard you work or how hard you try , top salesman are kept selling and they don’t promote within only bring back the rubbish that they threw away years ago (few there now) wage is minimum, there are a 100 company’s who will hire you from no experience and pay you better and treat you better with more time off .... take the advice and go elsewhere

Pros

Good sales people

Cons

Everything else

Long hour's, earning unrealistic

The people who work they are great, could be run better, to many hour's and to much is expected out of you. 1 day off is not enough. If your lucky you'll get half a day till 12. Trying to charge customer's more than they should. Start at highest rate and work down till you get a deal. Money isn't great you'll have maybe 4 months a year where you earn good money until it goes quite. 30-40k is realistic, but isn't worth it when you realise you do 60 hours a week and maybe actually make £10-12 per hour.

Pros

The people you work with.

Cons

Long hour's, cars not ready on time, to much pressure, pay doesn't reflect the hour's.

Only The Best!

I have worked for many company’s in the past but non like Cartime. It’s a busy place with room for growth and potential! The staff are all like family no matter how big we grow and the management ensure that their staff are rewarded for their hard work! All in all a great team and the best place to work!

Pros

Job incentives, Close knit team, Busy Atmosphere

A good culture with collaborative working

Cartime is a lovely place to work and the people are friendly and helpful. It’s busy and stressful sometimes but it still seems like a relaxed place to work.

Pros

Good people, good pay, approachable management

Cons

Ideal for school leaver or someone single

Summery of this role is over promise & under deliver. No real work life balance, not good money for the number of cars sold & things expected as part of job role.

Cartime is a great place of work!

Cartime is a fast paced, fun place to work. Everyone is motivated, helpful and friendly. It is a busy environment where you quickly learn about the automotive industry. Due to working in busy showrooms, the atmosphere is always positive and lively!! Workplace culture is great, sometimes free dinners, staff events like football, bowling and work night outs.

Pros

Positive place of work, regular staff do's/events, friendly approachable management

Fast, dynamic, good pay

I have worked at cartime for two years, there is always good team spirit and a positive sales environment. There is open ended earning potential for sales

Fun, Vibrant, Friendly workplace!

I have worked here for a few years now, it is a vibrant fast-paced workplace. All staff including management are super friendly and helpful. There is always opportunity to learn different areas of the business and broaden your knowledge. The people, great staff night outs, networking events are always a bonus!

Management don't listen

Long hours for poor pay. Management and HR do not listen to their employees. Say action will be taken to improve but nothing ever changes. Very high staff turnover - don't waste your time.

Official response from Cartime

17 January 2020
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our page. We do feel however that your review is not accurate with regard the long working hours for poor pay, or that there is a high level of staff turnover. The business has grown significantly from when it first began and we are always recruiting to fill key positions across the business to ensure continued growth. I am though concerned that you feel that neither Management nor HR listen to their employees, and I am disappointed if this is the case. We are currently going through a growth period and part of that is ensuring inclusion and regular communication for all employees.I would urge you to please contact care@cartime.co.uk with your specific concerns and once we have received your contact we will endeavour to answer any questions you may have and hopefully address any specific concerns you may have following your employment with Cartime.Kindest regards.

Excellent

Cartime look after there staff and make sure everybody is happy. Also Cartime make sure all customers are greeted in a nice manner and make sure everybody there are getting on

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cartime. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Cartime