Cartrack
3,3 out of 5 stars.

Cartrack Employee Reviews

Cartrack might need to do a few adjustments there n there when it comes to growth opportunities.They must allow us to grow internally first before looking out side of business as motivation to their staff.Find fair measures that can be used in allowing their staff changing departments for either growth and conviniencey and as the staff we must have potential will for growth as well.
The is nothing that keeps employees happy than paying their salary good no unessesary deduction on you money. Always allow people to work at their best point.
Pros
No overtime
Cons
No overtime paid but you work
Soul crushing 11 months, my resignation could not have come sooner. Apart from feeding off an underlying problem in society (Crime), cartrack is a company that refuses to fix the lift so they have a nice story tell about how Mandela got "stuck" in their elevator.- Everybody wants to be in charge but nobody takes responsibility.- Managers will ask you for help then take the credit when things go well.- Constant gossiping amoungst colleagues.- Employee's growth is dependant on what the company needs at the present moment, has nothing to do with empowering their workers.- Departments are constantly rotated and relocated in the building, probably to give their employees a change of scenery.- Covid Compliant (If you don't understand this point, don't worry about it)I am pretty sure the only people who get paid decent salaries are the sales teams, the smooth talkers. I worked in IT and after asking for a pay bump my request was refused and instead they hired three new people to replace me.Do not expect any favours from anyone, they will find a way to drive you out of the company if they don't like you. They always pay on time (felt that I should at least mention one positive thing).
Cons
Fear based management
Very dynamic, high growth company. Exciting & challenging work culture. Cartrack has a flat structure, collaborative working environment, colleagues are helpful and engaging.
Pros
To have been part of the Cartrack family, experienced great spirit and culture within the company Definitely a great company to work for. Go Cartrack
Car track is one mans company, team work is not good, training is focused on the systems, there is no stable Learning and development planning. culture at cartrack is of intimidation, favoritism, is not a healthy place to work at specially if you looking to gain or develop or career. the environment is always in a tense mode
Great place to work for for exposure to diversity, great way to learn about telephone and email etiquette, great exposure to sales environment in both individual and corporate fields
Cartrack is a great company to work at but it comes with a lot stress when it comes to management, I feel like if were paid the right salaries and treaded well and valued it would be the best place to work at
Very big company striving for success and there are lot of company companies trying to compite while we a nation wide.Grooming the teenagers that are unemployed
Sometimes its flexible depending on your manager, but its a good company to work with, you must be willing to drop things you are doing and focus on urgent stuff
Every day was a busy day. I've learnt that you always have to pay attention to detail. Management was strict but fun and supporting. We were a department of mostly females, however we worked well together. Pressure got too much at times and very stressful. It wasn't a hard job to do but a lot.
The Job is stressful, but I coped and also thrive under pressure. I am glad that I got the opportunity to study for my degree through Cartrack. I they gave me the experience that i have today, which I appreciate very much.
Very strict in installation and security and we travel all over Limpopo installing tracking device in vehicles and trucks but very good company good recovery rate
Better knowledge gained. Gained more experience Left and joined another tracking industry Assisted with sales Client query Capturing applications Monthly reports Wirked hand in hand with dealership
I worked as an agent to generate leads to car track. The working hours where nice the salary i was getting was not worth it. The people where friendly .
Everything about Cartrack is amazing! I made a mistake leaving this company but I will go back in a heartbeat. The hours were manageable and the people were great. I just thought Admin was more my strong suit.
Pros
There are so many Pros
Cons
Big Targets to reach
Hardworking, fun environment. I am a strong willed consultant with strong leadership abilities. I am hardworking and love what i do, I am a quick learner so for me to learn something makes me feel empowered.
Pros
Commission with every fitment
Cons
Long hours, Weekends
I do learn alot at cartrack when it comes to vehicles. I believe there is always room for improvement. You are mostly on the road due to fitting vehicles at clients homes. Its tge perfect job for a young man starting at tge bottom.
Pros
Car allowens
Cons
Salary
You work with people cross boarder so it makes it exciting. Management is management, most difficult part is meeting deadlines on a busy month I.e Tax
Pros
Free lunches and incentives
Cons
Long hours on tbe bureau side
It's generally an unpleasant biased place with little to no opportunity to advance to your true potential and their salary is ridiculous and unsustainable. Their business ethics is little to nothing.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Nepotism
Cartrack (Temp Position through Perdm) I was outsourced to Cartrack through a recruitment agency. They weren't very clear about the position and upon applying I was told that a small basic salary will be provided and in my line of work which was beauty therapy at the time. In the interview I was told no basic salary you have to sell the product in the field, approach people to sell the product and you get paid according to your sales. Once arriving for my first day of work, I got put into the car track team and told that the beauty therapy section has filled up. I stuck it out and manage to move from field sales to Training.
Pros
It was a good stepping stone
Cons
I had to use my personal vehicle to drive employees around with no transport with my own fuel.
  1. Employee Reviews