Cash Crusaders
Cash Crusaders Employee Review

Lot of experience gained

5,0
24 March 2018
1.The most typical Day at work is in the morning when we have to price the stock and everyone has got his own opinion 2.A lot of thing I've lent because I even learnt how to DJ while I was working there 3 When it comes to management , it has a lot of challenges and the the most terrifying part , is when you gonna have to attend contact customer queries 4 good working place environment 5 The hardest part of the job is when we gonna have to deal with a pressure of pricing seconds hand items 6 The most enjoyable part of the job , is when you get to know your new staff and the way they work
4,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
4,0Culture
Pros
Free money during public holidays
Cons
Heavy loads of items that need to be priced daily
4,0
8 March 2020
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
I was able to become much more confident by working there. Great work environment but it is not a well paying job with benefits as such. Job teaches you a lot of skills especially with regards to interacting with customers.
5,0
15 June 2016
Technician (Former Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
This was my first Job in which i had to learn a lot about the workplace and environment i was in. This opportunity taught me things that i will never loose firstly and foremost was customer satisfactory i was obligated into providing the best solutions of IT in a very short time. The hardest part was working under pressure in dealing with three clients or more at once. It was an experience of a life time.
Cons
Overtime and call outs
3,0
28 October 2013
Sales (Former Employee) - Durban, ZN
Good place to learn , did lighting , sales , merchandising , and general work that needed to be done in the store
  1. Lot of experience gained