Cash Crusaders

Cash Crusaders Employee Reviews for Salesperson

>It's a great place to work >Fun to work >Meeting new people everyday >Friendly manager >stressful sometimes >driven team players >open minded people
I will be glad if cash crusaders can hire me to work with a team and make the shop grow and promote a buy shop and make our customers feel at home at home
Pros
30munets
Cons
Being at cash crusaders means a lot, we do write test every day, you must be friendly and be able to assist and serve customers well. Must be vigilant at all times as the area is well known or theft and robbery.
Fun working place with co-workers who likes to brainstorm and come up with ideas on how to re-mechandise the shop.The manager does understands the thinking mentality of workers because he knows we come from different poor backrounds.
Pros
own lunch
Cons
The work place was always busy and the was order.There was no corruption or fraud. The store was always neat .The store was always full of stock.management was fair on every complaints they came across.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
In the previous workplaces I've been employed at, I have experienced different working environments. And in all of them, I've learned how to be responsible, dedicated, and how to adapt in any workplace. Although management was rather poor, I decided to grow myself into understanding the importance of professionalism, of how to never to take things personal at a work place. But to keep the companies polices and ethics. The most enjoyable moments where serving the customers and the work relationship we had as employees. Thank you!
Pros
Stuff prize
Cons
Long Hours
Getting the store ready for trading How to manage and deal with customer queries What can I say.... It's management Isolated There is not Dealing with customers and closing sales
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
No social life and one off day
It is an amazing experience being part of that boat and the workers working for the company and times where we can just mingle and build on top of what we have already achieved
Pros
Discount
Cons
Money was not good but its a great start more especially if coming straight from school.but if u have a family to feed and kids its not a job u can depend on.
Pros
Encouragement from the boss
Cons
.Working hard .I learned to sell various nproducts. .Management is good .Work place culture we used team work .Hardest part at work is machandising .Enjoyable part is helping one another.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Management is not good .When anything is lost the management blames the staff and the staff got to pay it .When you late they give you loan forms saying they won't pay you
Pros
Short lunches
Cons
I had fun at Cash Crusaders, the only problem that I had was the long working hours and short lunch breaks. The management and employee relationship(s) were fun and interactive.
Pros
Incentives and salary benefits
Cons
Long hours, short breaks, long cash-up time
A fun environment to work in with employees that understand why they are at work. Very interactive and Productive as we engage with millions of different people daily.
Pros
Good Incentives
Cons
Long hours, Short Lunch Breaks
I like to communicate with people in the workplace, am always at work on time,I would like to acheive my gaols and visions to develop my community and the country as well.I like to share my knoladge and learn from evry one .i have an expireince of working underpresure at my work place.Am a time keeper in each an everyday.
Pros
some times
Cons
I do take overtimes when am needed
Cash Crusaders was a productive workplace. Every day was challenging but co-workers were supportive. The hardest part of my job was dealing with an unsatisfied customer and having to apologise to them and reach a solution that will benefit both, but I always did, always.
Pros
Daily meeting before the shop opens
Cons
Difficult managers
Cash crusaders was a good company to work for, with friendly management who were realists and good leaders. They have the right equipment to facilities to supplement the staff's work.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Balance between floor work and customer service
make sure that the shelfs are pack and neat, all the prices is correct. you learn to speak to all tipe of people. The managers will help and not just give orders. when everybody is at work it is nice then we all share the work, when somebody is lazy it makes it hard for all.
Pros
get good items for low prices
Cons
7 day work
1.loved to work at Cash Crusaders becaues we where busy all the time. 2.how to desplay stock so that it can sell it self. 3.manageing stock in my department. 4.nice to work with. 5. is to tell a customer that we dont have stock. 6.allso working with the customers.
A day would start of first with a prayer, then merchandising and cleaning of the shop, it would be a slow start as everybody is just starting up, things would pick up from 10h00 were you would get an influx of customers selling or pawning their goods.I enjoy interacting with customers as that is the best part of the job, i get to meet different types of people from all walks of life and the hardest being unruly customers, but i can handle that.What i learn on a daily is don't ever judge people and always be considerate with people (within limits of course) and always make the best of your day.
Pros
good customer feedback is motivting and the tips you get
Cons
not having the right amount of stock