Cash PayMaster Services
View all Cash PayMaster Services reviews

Cash PayMaster Services

Cash PayMaster Services Employee Review

fun work place

I was enjoying to work at cash paymaster services.i like to work with many people.even if the is some challenges,i face it and solve it onbmy way everyday

Pros

bonuses every year

Cons

normal hours

3,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2,0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
5,0 out of 5 stars for Management
3,0 out of 5 stars for Culture

it was a fun work place

We were working mostly hard for 10 days, the hours were crazy because we had to go to work as early as 05:30 am and our day would end to 22h00 pm because we had to travel for a long distance to reach SASSA client, remember we were paying grants using mobile banking.we were a team of 4 to 5 people , so we had to share some work in order for us to finish the work of the day, it was fun, everybody knew what their job entailed, so we were there for each other until the last day of the payment.

Pros

After payment we would sometimes work for half a day and it was the most enjoyable part of the job

Cons

we would work for long hours during payment

Productive and stressful workplace

To be alert at all time.Not to trust a fellow colleague 100%.Always cover your back on daily work.Ensure that your senior knows of where at when going for lunch, time one start and finish lunch.Always be proactive.

Pros

No time for lunch

Cons

Long hours for the client

The job is strate forward

The company only asks of you to do your job nothing els. It requires focus on the client and there needs. The company will take care of the employees and never force them to do enything outside the normal.

Pros

Pay attention to detail.

Cons

Don't have a attitudes towards clients.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cash PayMaster Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,5 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,3 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,5 out of 5 stars for Management
3,5 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • Cash PayMaster Services
  • fun work place
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?