Cash PayMaster Services
3,7 out of 5 stars.
View all Cash PayMaster Services reviews

Cash PayMaster Services

Cash PayMaster Services Employee Review

I am willing to get any job

I am willing to work shift and work under pressure to work after hours . I will work with weekends so that I am a hard work to do the job at any time

5,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
5,0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
5,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
5,0 out of 5 stars for Management
5,0 out of 5 stars for Culture

Same location

Good management and the workload I got an experience through cps and there are challenges and pressure on doing sassa card sometimewas difficult to work with people who don't want to be told what to do

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

8hours

it was a fun work place

We were working mostly hard for 10 days, the hours were crazy because we had to go to work as early as 05:30 am and our day would end to 22h00 pm because we had to travel for a long distance to reach SASSA client, remember we were paying grants using mobile banking.we were a team of 4 to 5 people , so we had to share some work in order for us to finish the work of the day, it was fun, everybody knew what their job entailed, so we were there for each other until the last day of the payment.

Pros

After payment we would sometimes work for half a day and it was the most enjoyable part of the job

Cons

we would work for long hours during payment

Productive and stressful workplace

To be alert at all time.Not to trust a fellow colleague 100%.Always cover your back on daily work.Ensure that your senior knows of where at when going for lunch, time one start and finish lunch.Always be proactive.

Pros

No time for lunch

Cons

Long hours for the client

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cash PayMaster Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,5 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,3 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,5 out of 5 stars for Management
3,5 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • Cash PayMaster Services
  • I am willing to get any job