Cash PayMaster Services
3,7 out of 5 stars.

Cash PayMaster Services Employee Reviews in Pretoria, Gauteng

Pretoria, Gauteng5 reviews

3,5Work-Life Balance

Was a very productive environment and vibrant place

My work place was a place of mastering Patience,good communication skills and co operative since we worked with different types of people,old and disabled people.

Pros

Working long hours under pressure

Cons

No cons

Celebrated Cultural Days

learned how to deal with a crowd and how to handle difficult clients with different needs,the hardest part of the job was when we have run out of issuing cards and the Que is still long and we had to send people back home so they come back tomorrow.

Pros

Transport Allowance

Cons

Long Hours

productive

I got exposed to face to face consulting with clients. Also learned alot when it came to finance within an company. I worked as a teller we used to give grants...there was alot of pressure there but i work pretty well under pressure and made sure I did my utmost best to perform my duties

Pros

Cons

educational

Productive workplace

Cash paymaster services is contracted to pay South African Social grants across the county. The have been involved in a lot of controversy since receiving the tender

Cons

Long hours, illigal opperations

Fun working place

CPS its a nice company to work with,,I was working as a registration clerk i worked with different people that means you have to be patient because I was helping old age mostly they take time to understand you have to be nice when explaining to them,I was helping them with their grand if they qualify the grand I am the one who register them to get the sassa card.

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

Normal hours

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Cash PayMaster Services?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cash PayMaster Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,5 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance