Cash PayMaster Services

Clear
3,5Work-Life Balance
3,0Pay & Benefits

Productive and stressful workplace

To be alert at all time.Not to trust a fellow colleague 100%.Always cover your back on daily work.Ensure that your senior knows of where at when going for lunch, time one start and finish lunch.Always be proactive.

Pros

No time for lunch

Cons

Long hours for the client

Fun but stressful

Long working hours i have learned leadership skill, and customer orientation they use autocratic style of management every one works perfect in a team being vigilant at all times and being responsible for someone else's actions working in a productive team

Pros

working 14 days a month

Cons

no overtime for long hours

I am willing to get any job

I am willing to work shift and work under pressure to work after hours . I will work with weekends so that I am a hard work to do the job at any time

Nice place to work at

Get to work with different kinds of people.long hours bt it was nice because we work 2weeks in a month.there were allot of trainings which are beneficial to the employees

I enjoyed working there lots of fun

In order to qualify u mst hv grade 12 valid driver's lisence nd u mst be flexible to work long hours u mst be able to travel nd able to drive respect.

Pros

1hour lunch

Cons

Long hourd

Was a very productive environment and vibrant place

My work place was a place of mastering Patience,good communication skills and co operative since we worked with different types of people,old and disabled people.

Pros

Working long hours under pressure

Cons

No cons

fun work place

I was enjoying to work at cash paymaster services.i like to work with many people.even if the is some challenges,i face it and solve it onbmy way everyday

Pros

bonuses every year

Cons

normal hours

Good management and the workload I got an experience through cps and there are challenges and pressure on doing sassa card sometimewas difficult to work with people who don't want to be told what to do

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

8hours

I have enjoyed working for this company, as I was travelling a lot even though the hours were long. And it has taught me how to handle difficult clients and pressure.

Pros

Free transport

Cons

Long hors

Productive workplace

Cash paymaster services is contracted to pay South African Social grants across the county. The have been involved in a lot of controversy since receiving the tender

Cons

Long hours, illigal opperations

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Cash PayMaster Services?

its nice working with people

M working with people who are mentally distabed and mentally disturbed.Working with people who are poor .I am woking overtime hours if neccessary.I am a hard working person who like to work with poorly people.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

overtime hours

It was productive and it was fun travelling and meeting new people every day and be able to wrlork well with every single one of them

We were registering new sassa pension cards and issuing them to the beneficiaries. We dealt with a large volume of beneficiaries , with different attitude. We worked under pressure at most of the time. It helped me a lot to be able to work under pressure.

Pros

Free lunch at times

Cons

We worked long hours, start work at 6am and knock off at 00:30 some days

Fun working place

CPS its a nice company to work with,,I was working as a registration clerk i worked with different people that means you have to be patient because I was helping old age mostly they take time to understand you have to be nice when explaining to them,I was helping them with their grand if they qualify the grand I am the one who register them to get the sassa card.

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

Normal hours

Fun workplace

Enjoy my work, people I work with are great. We function as a Provincial office so I work with all of the Branch Managers. All in all, CPS is a good company and I enjoy working for them.

Pros

Good hours

Cons

No benefits

A normal day

A normal day at Multichoice was fun. You had the opportunity to explore and learn new things. Each employee had something about them. They wold greet you every time you met them.

Pros

Free lunches and Team buildings

Cons

Long hours and constant compan changes

excting envernment

i have learnt to work under pressure to work as a group and individually working long hours

Pros

owne lunch

Cons

Salary was unfair becouse there was a lot of job to do. I was enjoying my job very much.

Pros

Free lunch

fun

working at cash paymaster services makes me communicate and enjoy working because we meet thousands of people out there in the pay points and we make friends to them especially old people like grannies and grand dads they are so friendly and funny and also my collegues they make me laugh all the time i enjoy working as a team

Pros

free braais

Cons

we sometimes work long hours

Friendly working environment

Long working hours.I learned a lot like dealing with peoples with different disabilities.The management is cooperative and does inform on any changes.Friendly colleagues.I enjoy working as a team.I cant handle crisis`s.

Pros

get day more offs

Cons

working under pressure

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cash PayMaster Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,5 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,3 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,5 out of 5 stars for Management
3,5 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • Cash PayMaster Services
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?