Cash PayMaster Services

Clear
3,5Work-Life Balance
3,0Pay & Benefits

it was a fun work place

We were working mostly hard for 10 days, the hours were crazy because we had to go to work as early as 05:30 am and our day would end to 22h00 pm because we had to travel for a long distance to reach SASSA client, remember we were paying grants using mobile banking.we were a team of 4 to 5 people , so we had to share some work in order for us to finish the work of the day, it was fun, everybody knew what their job entailed, so we were there for each other until the last day of the payment.

Pros

After payment we would sometimes work for half a day and it was the most enjoyable part of the job

Cons

we would work for long hours during payment

Productive and stressful workplace

To be alert at all time.Not to trust a fellow colleague 100%.Always cover your back on daily work.Ensure that your senior knows of where at when going for lunch, time one start and finish lunch.Always be proactive.

Pros

No time for lunch

Cons

Long hours for the client

Fun but stressful

Long working hours i have learned leadership skill, and customer orientation they use autocratic style of management every one works perfect in a team being vigilant at all times and being responsible for someone else's actions working in a productive team

Pros

working 14 days a month

Cons

no overtime for long hours

I am willing to get any job

I am willing to work shift and work under pressure to work after hours . I will work with weekends so that I am a hard work to do the job at any time

No review

Working at cash paymaster services was good but management level isn't good. It is technologically company that gives a clarity about technology. I will recommend someone to work there

Nice place to work at

Get to work with different kinds of people.long hours bt it was nice because we work 2weeks in a month.there were allot of trainings which are beneficial to the employees

I enjoyed working there lots of fun

In order to qualify u mst hv grade 12 valid driver's lisence nd u mst be flexible to work long hours u mst be able to travel nd able to drive respect.

Pros

1hour lunch

Cons

Long hourd

Fun work place, taught me to wake up early to report at the office.

Working with people made me realize that I have the ability to lead people(team leader/fixing laptops), this experience has changed my life in a way that i wish to have my iwn company because the skills has improved and the way i communicate with people.

Pros

Lunch was 10 minutes

Good work place

Doing payment on sites for SASSA beneficiaries,checking fraud to SASSA cards,enrolling beneficiaries,bundle counting hard cash for payment,operating transactional machine.

Pros

No lunch time

Cons

Long hours no specific time

Was a very productive environment and vibrant place

My work place was a place of mastering Patience,good communication skills and co operative since we worked with different types of people,old and disabled people.

Pros

Working long hours under pressure

Cons

No cons

fun work place

I was enjoying to work at cash paymaster services.i like to work with many people.even if the is some challenges,i face it and solve it onbmy way everyday

Pros

bonuses every year

Cons

normal hours

productive, great environment

I learned client service orientation, maintaining a professional and appropriate appearance at all times, providing exceptional customer services, guiding and solving clients queries and adhering to company policies and procedures.

Pros

growth and development

Productive and fun workplace

Diebold config,IP config .Dispatch of Vehicles,Balancing,Clientele,Call out,Site Visits,Installation software,hardware Ethernet and printers Travelling callout.Management its so confusing but you work with what you know.the hardest is part of the job is having to load software and explain how it works to operators when you had no training.

Pros

training and upgrading of software

Cons

i used to work long hours and distance driving

Celebrated Cultural Days

learned how to deal with a crowd and how to handle difficult clients with different needs,the hardest part of the job was when we have run out of issuing cards and the Que is still long and we had to send people back home so they come back tomorrow.

Pros

Transport Allowance

Cons

Long Hours

Very capable and adjusting quickly in a a range situation,hardworking team player,Woking under suppervision.I wanted to be more skilled bacome that job was a complicated job so I needed training and workshop so that I'll be more capable.

Pros

No free launge

Cons

Yes long hours

fun working place

I love working with this company because we working with people i always willing to work with different people(s).am learning new things every day and i knw how to treat an old person

Pros

travelling

Productive work place

Project Planning and Project Management Software Development Managed 105 Technicians nationally Dynamic culture Initially long hours during the implementation phase Successful roll-out of software and hardware roll-outs for social grants.

Very Productive in the society

All good. I learnt on how to work as a team and to be patient and friendly while you work with your clients, most especially the pensioners they are full of jokes they make you laugh all the time. the hardest part is when you drive and it is rainy sometimes you get stuck on deep rural area roads.

Pros

30minutes

Cons

knocking off late if the Site is far away from the Office.

Productive workplace

Cash paymaster services is contracted to pay South African Social grants across the county. The have been involved in a lot of controversy since receiving the tender

Cons

Long hours, illigal opperations

Productive work place

The job involves interacting with customers on a daily basis. I learned that I must leave my frustrations at the door because I had to stay happy in order to make customers happy. Management can be sometimes tough because we had targets to meet. The culture of self development prevailed. The hardest part is to deal with unhappy customers. I enjoyed meeting different people and meeting their expectations

Pros

I did not work weekend

Cons

Very hectic environment

It was productive and it was fun travelling and meeting new people every day and be able to wrlork well with every single one of them

We were registering new sassa pension cards and issuing them to the beneficiaries. We dealt with a large volume of beneficiaries , with different attitude. We worked under pressure at most of the time. It helped me a lot to be able to work under pressure.

Pros

Free lunch at times

Cons

We worked long hours, start work at 6am and knock off at 00:30 some days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cash PayMaster Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,5 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance