Cashbuild Hardware
4,0 out of 5 stars.

Cashbuild Hardware Employee Reviews

South Africa41 reviews

3,7Work-Life Balance

I recommend anyone to work at cashbuild its a excellent experience

I recommend anyone to work at cashbuild its a excellent experience.The staff was too friendly and caring,i wish to work at cashbuild once again to gain more experience in life and as businessman.

Working Productive

It was a great experience by meeting different people and different types of departments at a working area or environment.I also learned how to use different types of material eg Power Tools,Paints,Doors,Geysers,Tiles and differentr types of material available at the store.

It's good working place to gain experience and you will lan a lot of things

Yes to work there it's good and no stress.The management is good too they understand when you have a problem they work with you if having problem with your,they assist You with everything.

Produvtive and health working environment

I have learn a lot in the store, working as a team was the most enjoyable thing i ever enjoyed. lifting up the most heavy materials was the most experience that i have leant which taught me so much about a working environment.

Pros

no free lunch

Cons

11 hours

Challenging and fun WorkPlace

Just respect your customers as they are paying your salaries.Learn every customer needs and try meet their needs and that is the mission on Cashbuild

Productive and excellent workplace

Good communication skill is preferable and good customer service is best marketing strategy.Wearing uniform accordingly is good for keeping customers patient

Pros

Great lunch time period

Cons

1 hour

Productive and challenging workplace

I enjoyed working for the company and gained a lot of experience regarding the workplace and being a valuable asset to the company and being involved in making a very huge productivity to the company at the end of everyday

Pros

Day offs

Cons

Hard labour

Management is not good

Cashbuild managers and divisional managers expect are racists. They cheat people with time off and their leaves. People work from 7 am til 7 pm without over time pay outs. A shop that must have 18 staff. They ONLY have 12. Shortage of people. No monthly bonus. They blame their employees. Give top management positions to white people. In Kroonstad 5 whites were employed and given Management position.Racist company

Cons

The environment was not good at all.

We were dealing with cash and there was no security and that leads to shorp robbery 3 times at gun points and still they didn't bother to up grate the security system so our lives were at stake.

Stock is clean .work place is clean

This is the only hardware store that can give you qualify . the employees are friendly to the customers .we serve customers and give suggestions where it needed

Hardware

Everything is well in the Store, the company in particular... but the management is not on a fair book, But at the end we push to reach out target and make budgets

Hard work and informative

It was hard at first but then as time goes by you get used to it.The staff give you a warm and friendly welcome.You get to learn on the job and you must have a sense of urgency.It was a great experience for me and I gained a lot of knowledge.

We are working as a team and we love one another

I always like to help my colleagues all the time because I love to learn all different kinds of jobs, I'm very humble person and I'm a team player also a hard worker at the same time I'm learning very fast and a good listener,you well never regret to have me on your team.

It would be my honor to work at cashbuild

I would like to work at cashbuile to have some as I would going to the college next year for some pocket money to help my parents with some financial services

I worked as a cashier

Is a busy company which comes with a lot of responsibility and you must be willing to work hard.No pressure. They treat every employee equal.You must be nice to customer and customer always is right. Dont argue with them just come with a solution.

House materials

I'm a dedicated person on work that given to me. And i like to work hard so that been interested on job given to me.I prefer to work as a group because i like advices and i also like to advice others.

what i have learned

I have enjoyed working there,and i have learned how the company operate.It was fun and i have learned how to treat customers and how to love my work place

Fun workplace and hard labour

It is a fast paced working environment with a lot of hard work. Great staff and team work. Management is not of a high calibre maybe if training is provided. There is no growth as such only if you are recommend by the DM him or herself.

Productive and fun

I don't have any problem with Management or colleagues I'm here to work for my kids.Everything I'm asked to do i do with open heart.And I'm looking forward to staying here for longer.

Pros

one hour lunch

Cons

Long hours when it's needed

Productive and fun

I am patient, understanding and take pride and ownership in any task at hand.Honesty,reliability is some of my values and I always strive high sense of integrity and Independence.

Pros

Free vouchers

Cons

No security

Productive and fun

It's all about client-based assistance to meet the needs of customers on a daily basis. You get to know the various building material, and also learn the Do-it-yourself basics. Meeting knew people who at times ask to be helped with some manual work at their households. That's where the extra cash comes in when off duty. In pursuit of customer satisfaction, Cashbuild Management maintain the strategy of serving customers with care, promote good management-customer relations and always building a delivery based service. Workplace culture include to re-shelve items to isles where they belong, report damaged material, fill-in shelves and keep store clean at all times. The hardest part of the job is that it's draining due to the heavy material and long hours of work. Most enjoyable part is just anything and everything in the building material environment.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cashbuild Hardware. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,7 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,6 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,4 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,5 out of 5 stars for Management
3,7 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • Cashbuild Hardware
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?