CCD COURIERS
CCD COURIERS Employee Review

Educative and productive

1,0
16 August 2019
CCD Couriers(PTY) LTD is a company one can work in to groom and prepare yourself for the real world it is a good place for beginners as it helps you know what to expect when it is time to face the real world.
1,0Work/Life Balance
1,0Salary/Benefits
1,0Job Security/Advancement
1,0Management
1,0Culture
2,0
3 March 2021
Courier (Former Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
By the time I left the company I realized that the pay was not worth what you needed to do for it. During my last few days couriers were expected to deliver packages at a rate that would not be possible by the rules set out by the company, making it difficult to deliver before the deadline at the end of the work day.
Cons
Hours are erratic, some days you might have less to deliver and finish early, others you may have more than you can deliver on that day
3,0
30 December 2020
Short route courier (Former Employee) - Joburg
I loved the delivery work,meeting different people everyday ,mastering the area I was working in. I loved the working hours as a courier after doing deliveries go back to the office and knock off regardless of the time you are done.Management have poor leadership qualities
Pros
Knock off time as a courier after doing deliveries u can knock off
Cons
Poor management
1,0
20 August 2020
Courier Driver (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
Salary deductions for nothing on payslip. Month on month contract. Management chase you home as a courier if dress code not proper. Getting swore at in front of fellow staff. Owner driver car don't last long and if car not fixed asap you without a contract no money and car broken. Car maintenance high car drives daily 300 and 400km daily. If you go to ccma they fire you.
Pros
Cons
Car broken
  1. Educative and productive