CCD COURIERS
CCD COURIERS Employee Review

3 May 2016
To promote fair, justice and equitable labour practice. To be recognised as a driver of choice by both agent and the employer . To render reliable and minimal risk service to all clients. To develop and sustain our business overtime by engaging in profit making initiatives.
Pros
we used to bring our own lunch to work
Cons
we had immobile nurse who use to visit us every moths
20 August 2020
Same role
Courier Driver (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
Salary deductions for nothing on payslip. Month on month contract. Management chase you home as a courier if dress code not proper. Getting swore at in front of fellow staff. Owner driver car don't last long and if car not fixed asap you without a contract no money and car broken. Car maintenance high car drives daily 300 and 400km daily. If you go to ccma they fire you.
Pros
Cons
Car broken
18 April 2020
Same role
Courier Driver (Former Employee) - Fourways, Gauteng
The Job culture not there. Job security does not exist Job work and Life balance very good. Management fair. Labour laws flawed as disciplinary. Procedures were not followed. Automatically unfair dismissals were the order of day.
3 March 2021
Same location
Courier (Former Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
By the time I left the company I realized that the pay was not worth what you needed to do for it. During my last few days couriers were expected to deliver packages at a rate that would not be possible by the rules set out by the company, making it difficult to deliver before the deadline at the end of the work day.
Cons
Hours are erratic, some days you might have less to deliver and finish early, others you may have more than you can deliver on that day
  1. I deducated myself to perform at the agreed standard for the client and offer more than expected service.