CCD COURIERS
3,0 out of 5 stars.
CCD COURIERS Employee Review

I’m a hardworking, honest and dedicated individual.

5,0
14 June 2016
I enjoy working within a multicultural environment, As I am passionate about interacting with different individuals and going extra mile. Hence I feel that, should I be given an opportunity to fill this exciting yet challenging role – I will excel in it.
3,0Work/Life Balance
2,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
2,0Culture
Pros
The more I work with more people the more experience and better
Cons
Faster and accurecy of doing work the better
3,0
6 June 2017
Same role
Zone controller (Current Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Working iviroment is good,normal working hours,overtimes for making extra cash,no racisim we are a team and skills development that's what I love of the company.
Pros
Own lunch
Cons
Normal hours
1,0
20 August 2020
Same location
Courier Driver (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
Salary deductions for nothing on payslip. Month on month contract. Management chase you home as a courier if dress code not proper. Getting swore at in front of fellow staff. Owner driver car don't last long and if car not fixed asap you without a contract no money and car broken. Car maintenance high car drives daily 300 and 400km daily. If you go to ccma they fire you.
Pros
Cons
Car broken
3,0
18 August 2020
Same location
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
You have to be on time starting to work 15 minutes before your starting hour, you must be a good communicator always transfer the call to the relevant person when its needed, no canteen area for the workers during bad weather you must stay outside.they do provide with coffee and sugar only from the first week of the month there's no working microwave to for the employees to warm their food.
Pros
30 min
Cons
8hrs
  1. I’m a hardworking, honest and dedicated individual.