CCD COURIERS
CCD COURIERS Employee Review

productive

4,0
24 July 2017
working for ccd has been a environment for me to learn more about the corporate life and be disciplined when it comes to pushing myself and doing my best . because it was something totally different I learned a lot and can now take on anything . the people I met and worked for are amazing ,sweet and caring and meeting them was an honor and I am proud to call them my friends and family now .
4,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
3,0Culture
Pros
leaving early
Cons
long and dangerous hours
3,0
30 December 2020
Short route courier (Former Employee) - Joburg
I loved the delivery work,meeting different people everyday ,mastering the area I was working in. I loved the working hours as a courier after doing deliveries go back to the office and knock off regardless of the time you are done.Management have poor leadership qualities
Pros
Knock off time as a courier after doing deliveries u can knock off
Cons
Poor management
3,0
15 January 2020
Courier (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Get your route of the day and go to different companies where you have to deliver a private Packages.Set up on where to go first and you have to be punctual as there are time allocations on your deliveries.
5,0
26 December 2019
general worker (Current Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
CCD COURIESES is good company for every one. Dilver your ally our things in time. Find every where you go. Good communication skills for this company.