CCD COURIERS
CCD COURIERS Employee Review

productive

1,0
29 June 2017
I enjoy working with people, but the hardest part of the job was that I could not speak for my self because when you are not happy with what the company offers and tell them ,you get fired or treated bad, but I learned a lot from the company that customer service is important, how you respond to the clients, how to speak to clients and I was expected to reach target 80 bookings a day ,witch is not easy but what I loved about the company is the fact that they teach you a lot of things
2,0Work/Life Balance
1,0Salary/Benefits
1,0Job Security/Advancement
1,0Management
2,0Culture
Pros
Cons
9 hours
3,0
18 August 2020
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
You have to be on time starting to work 15 minutes before your starting hour, you must be a good communicator always transfer the call to the relevant person when its needed, no canteen area for the workers during bad weather you must stay outside.they do provide with coffee and sugar only from the first week of the month there's no working microwave to for the employees to warm their food.
Pros
30 min
Cons
8hrs
3,0
21 June 2020
call center agent (Former Employee) - Randburg, Gauteng
fast paced environment, great management team. speak to different clients everyday, learning to solvve different cases. great training. you get to travel the world while sitting on your desk without any visa.
Pros
always sitting
Cons
we always sign memorandums of understanding, air con always cold.
2,0
26 May 2020
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) - Milnerton, Western Cape
The work is easy and the system is quite easy to use but the only problem is the management they unprofessional they make working for CCD unpleasant. The company also does not provide full time position it's a one month contract position.