CCD COURIERS
CCD COURIERS Employee Review

productive

24 July 2017
Taught me how to do telesales and data capturing. Was hard work for little money. Enjoyed the environment and people that I worked with. Management was a little bit stressful due to temper.
Pros
learning expierience
Cons
management wasn't the friendliest
18 August 2020
Same role
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
You have to be on time starting to work 15 minutes before your starting hour, you must be a good communicator always transfer the call to the relevant person when its needed, no canteen area for the workers during bad weather you must stay outside.they do provide with coffee and sugar only from the first week of the month there's no working microwave to for the employees to warm their food.
Pros
30 min
Cons
8hrs
21 June 2020
Same role
call center agent (Former Employee) - Randburg, Gauteng
fast paced environment, great management team. speak to different clients everyday, learning to solvve different cases. great training. you get to travel the world while sitting on your desk without any visa.
Pros
always sitting
Cons
we always sign memorandums of understanding, air con always cold.
3 March 2021
Same location
Courier (Former Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
By the time I left the company I realized that the pay was not worth what you needed to do for it. During my last few days couriers were expected to deliver packages at a rate that would not be possible by the rules set out by the company, making it difficult to deliver before the deadline at the end of the work day.
Cons
Hours are erratic, some days you might have less to deliver and finish early, others you may have more than you can deliver on that day