CCD COURIERS
3,0 out of 5 stars.
CCD COURIERS Employee Review

2,0
8 March 2017
Work load hectic, Salary not good Learned a lot from CCD , It was a great platform to start on. Management was not so good,Some how we over work ourselves,I enjoyed the queries and challenges.
3,0Work/Life Balance
1,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
1,0Management
1,0Culture
Pros
No free lunchs
Cons
Hectic hours
3,0
12 December 2017
Administrator (Current Employee) - Fourways, Gauteng
Good company as they move you around different department for you to learn and be exposed to other jobs.They make you feel that you are part of them and also help you improve customer service.
1,0
5 January 2017
Administrator (Current Employee) - Fourways, Gauteng
The company's always on its busiest, from making bookings to assiting the couriers or clients. You learn everyday to deal with different scenarios and clients.My co-workers are very helpful to get the job done and keeping the clients happy. I grew into the posistion and acquired alot of skills.
Pros
We are entilted to a hour lunch
Cons
working hours are from 8-5 and required to work overtime when necessary and two Saturdays a month
5,0
13 April 2014
Administrator (Former Employee) - Fourways, GP
It is always busy, from making bookings to assisting the courier or clients. You learn everyday to deal with different scenarios and clients. My co-workers are very helpful to get the job done and keeping the clients happy. Telling clients that their packages have not been redelivered to our safe yet. Delivering the package to the client at the end of the day.