CCD COURIERS
CCD COURIERS Employee Review

Work Experience

5,0
18 July 2016
My typical day at work was when you get difficult clients who don't understand why the bank needs their fica documents. I learned to work under preasure and how to handle difficult clients, always stay calm and never to shout back at a customer. I managed a team of couriers and always build strong partnership with staff and clients at all levels. The hardest part is when a client keeps one of my drivers hostage because he or she doesn't understand why we need to collect a copy of their ID or proof of residence. The banks needs these documents to update their details. Most enjoyable is when management tells me "Job well done".
5,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
5,0Culture
Pros
braai's
2,0
3 March 2021
Courier (Former Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
By the time I left the company I realized that the pay was not worth what you needed to do for it. During my last few days couriers were expected to deliver packages at a rate that would not be possible by the rules set out by the company, making it difficult to deliver before the deadline at the end of the work day.
Cons
Hours are erratic, some days you might have less to deliver and finish early, others you may have more than you can deliver on that day
3,0
30 December 2020
Short route courier (Former Employee) - Joburg
I loved the delivery work,meeting different people everyday ,mastering the area I was working in. I loved the working hours as a courier after doing deliveries go back to the office and knock off regardless of the time you are done.Management have poor leadership qualities
Pros
Knock off time as a courier after doing deliveries u can knock off
Cons
Poor management
3,0
15 January 2020
Courier (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Get your route of the day and go to different companies where you have to deliver a private Packages.Set up on where to go first and you have to be punctual as there are time allocations on your deliveries.