CCD COURIERS
3,0 out of 5 stars.

CCD COURIERS Employee Reviews in Cape Town, Western Cape

You have to be on time starting to work 15 minutes before your starting hour, you must be a good communicator always transfer the call to the relevant person when its needed, no canteen area for the workers during bad weather you must stay outside.they do provide with coffee and sugar only from the first week of the month there's no working microwave to for the employees to warm their food.
Pros
30 min
Cons
8hrs
Salary deductions for nothing on payslip. Month on month contract. Management chase you home as a courier if dress code not proper. Getting swore at in front of fellow staff. Owner driver car don't last long and if car not fixed asap you without a contract no money and car broken. Car maintenance high car drives daily 300 and 400km daily. If you go to ccma they fire you.
Pros
Cons
Car broken
management was a problem as they could not speak properly to stafflearned a lot about the fabric industry and curtainingget to work setup work station.taking stock of all fabric in the store speaking to customers and assisting with there fabric needs
I wish there would be more respect and happy faces from management. Notify month to month contract workers a week before the time instead of on the day. Reasonable lunch hours. And get people to train new staff not people from the call centre and then expect the call centre agent to perform the same way. The half hour lunch break for the whole day is ridiculous.
Pros
Free transport home after working late
Cons
Half hour lunch break for the whole day
I enjoy working within a multicultural environment, As I am passionate about interacting with different individuals and going extra mile. Hence I feel that, should I be given an opportunity to fill this exciting yet challenging role – I will excel in it.
Pros
The more I work with more people the more experience and better
Cons
Faster and accurecy of doing work the better
I enjoyed being on the road everyday and seeing all different parts on cape town. everyday was different, I worked very well with everybody
Pros
non
Cons
time management
  1. Cape Town, Western Cape