CCD COURIERS
3,0 out of 5 stars.

CCD COURIERS Employee Reviews in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal

Drive faster and able to read and understand map. Must be a dedicated driver able to work with group of people. And easily communicate with people since you will meeting with new clients every day
CCD management don't really care about their staff they would swear at you the whole day at the end of the month they pay you peanut's and they deduct your salary for smaller mistake, if you are not desperate for a Job CCD is not a good place , they treat staff like trash ,
Pros
Free petrol
Cons
Being late to clients gets you into trouble. I learned the time management skills and prioritization Management was very strict Know your routine and be friendly at clients cause you might visit them again. Being late on a rude client. Meeting the deadlines and be acknowledged.
Pros
Never ran out of petrol on duty
Cons
Hours are determined by the workload
The company does not have any benefits for it employees. the mangers always make penalties that hurt employees , for an example, there will deduct money from your salary that is huge for small mistakes and but no bonus .
Taught me how to do telesales and data capturing. Was hard work for little money. Enjoyed the environment and people that I worked with. Management was a little bit stressful due to temper.
Pros
learning expierience
Cons
management wasn't the friendliest
company was not productive because i was using my own car and get paid monthly only thing that i noticed it a vulnerable when working on that company
Pros
own linch
Cons
To promote fair, justice and equitable labour practice. To be recognised as a driver of choice by both agent and the employer . To render reliable and minimal risk service to all clients. To develop and sustain our business overtime by engaging in profit making initiatives.
Pros
we used to bring our own lunch to work
Cons
we had immobile nurse who use to visit us every moths
Fun going to work delivering packages driving a car being your own boss in a way! Finding clients where ever they were using GPS. Customer satisfaction when they received their Packages. I long day of driving all day long, hardly any time to take a break just getting your route done getting back to the office and handing in your delivered parcel forms to be authorised by you and the office. The next day the same thing and so on but at least doing something constructive as a work employee to the economy and staying out of trouble. Being constructive with ones life I believe is the key to success and opportunity.
Pros
Being independent, relying on your self to get the job done.
Cons
not having much of a break.
Collecting and checking items of delivery, checking routes and completing deliveries. Verifying delivery on documents and receipts of deliveries. Arriving at base, handing in of receipt and refueling and signing off. Th most enjoyable part of the job was traveling and meeting new people and experiencing the countryside.
Pros
working in unison with co-workers and management and meeting new people.
Cons
using my own private vehicle for delivery