CCD COURIERS
3,0 out of 5 stars.

CCD COURIERS Employee Reviews in Johannesburg, Gauteng

I loved the delivery work,meeting different people everyday ,mastering the area I was working in. I loved the working hours as a courier after doing deliveries go back to the office and knock off regardless of the time you are done.Management have poor leadership qualities
Pros
Knock off time as a courier after doing deliveries u can knock off
Cons
Poor management
Get your route of the day and go to different companies where you have to deliver a private Packages.Set up on where to go first and you have to be punctual as there are time allocations on your deliveries.
CCD COURIESES is good company for every one. Dilver your ally our things in time. Find every where you go. Good communication skills for this company.
It a very good company and it have growth. Working hours are very reasonable and you can still spend time with family. The company got more channels if you are looking to go futher with your career.
CCD couriers is a good company where it gave me a knowledge and an experience as a call centre agent. The management was good.they knew how to treat their stuff
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
8hours
I had a very cordial and productive relationship with both the senior management and the fellow subordinates. I led a team that has achieved a milestone since the establishment of the company. I have started as a courier and worked myself up through the ranks and the experience I have acquired is beyond immense.
Pros
Performance bonuses
Cons
working for ccd has been a environment for me to learn more about the corporate life and be disciplined when it comes to pushing myself and doing my best . because it was something totally different I learned a lot and can now take on anything . the people I met and worked for are amazing ,sweet and caring and meeting them was an honor and I am proud to call them my friends and family now .
Pros
leaving early
Cons
long and dangerous hours
Working iviroment is good,normal working hours,overtimes for making extra cash,no racisim we are a team and skills development that's what I love of the company.
Pros
Own lunch
Cons
Normal hours