CCD COURIERS
3,0 out of 5 stars.

CCD COURIERS Employee Reviews in Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape

Long hours. Early mornings late nights. Strain on your personal vehicle, lack of understanding about areas where you are expected to enter from management.
Driving experience is what you gain . Time management is what you gain . Customer interaction is what you gain . Route planning is what you gain . No job security since they give month to month contracts they can end and not renew it at any given time .
Great work environment where it allowed to properly expolore my problem client solving skills as with the different Regions ofice we have clients could be calling in from different areas in South Africa but you still have to be able to solve their complaints and give them good courier service. Also it allows you to be able to work inter departments as you always have to be dependent on the courier department as a call center agent.
Pros
Competitive Environment
Cons
pay
Most Drivers did not like working here as we were all underpaid and worked long hours. we never got what we were promised as a result most drivers left the company.
Pros
Fuel
Cons
long hours. underpaid.
I was not impressed at all as I had to use my own car, Car servicing was at my own expense Long hours on the road, no enough time for family The salary was too little for the job that myself and my car were doing. Yes they provide you with Petrol Allowance of R3500 per month but you mannier times for the distance that id travel monthly the petrol was never enough
Pros
lunch any time as you are on the road
  1. Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape