CCD COURIERS
3,0 out of 5 stars.

CCD COURIERS Employee Reviews for Courier Driver

The Job culture not there. Job security does not exist Job work and Life balance very good. Management fair. Labour laws flawed as disciplinary. Procedures were not followed. Automatically unfair dismissals were the order of day.
Salary deductions for nothing on payslip. Month on month contract. Management chase you home as a courier if dress code not proper. Getting swore at in front of fellow staff. Owner driver car don't last long and if car not fixed asap you without a contract no money and car broken. Car maintenance high car drives daily 300 and 400km daily. If you go to ccma they fire you.
Pros
Cons
Car broken
Working at CCD COURIERS gave me alot of knowledge on how to make door to door delivery to a customer and also having a great customer service experience.
It a very good company and it have growth. Working hours are very reasonable and you can still spend time with family. The company got more channels if you are looking to go futher with your career.
Long hours. Early mornings late nights. Strain on your personal vehicle, lack of understanding about areas where you are expected to enter from management.
Being late to clients gets you into trouble. I learned the time management skills and prioritization Management was very strict Know your routine and be friendly at clients cause you might visit them again. Being late on a rude client. Meeting the deadlines and be acknowledged.
Pros
Never ran out of petrol on duty
Cons
Hours are determined by the workload
We deliver cards to clients locally. The conpany offers an employee friendly environment for us to be productive. Gadgets thst also make our work more easy
Cons
sometimes long hours
To promote fair, justice and equitable labour practice. To be recognised as a driver of choice by both agent and the employer . To render reliable and minimal risk service to all clients. To develop and sustain our business overtime by engaging in profit making initiatives.
Pros
we used to bring our own lunch to work
Cons
we had immobile nurse who use to visit us every moths
Fun going to work delivering packages driving a car being your own boss in a way! Finding clients where ever they were using GPS. Customer satisfaction when they received their Packages. I long day of driving all day long, hardly any time to take a break just getting your route done getting back to the office and handing in your delivered parcel forms to be authorised by you and the office. The next day the same thing and so on but at least doing something constructive as a work employee to the economy and staying out of trouble. Being constructive with ones life I believe is the key to success and opportunity.
Pros
Being independent, relying on your self to get the job done.
Cons
not having much of a break.