CCD COURIERS
3,0 out of 5 stars.

CCD COURIERS Pay & Benefits reviews: Driver

Most Drivers did not like working here as we were all underpaid and worked long hours. we never got what we were promised as a result most drivers left the company.
Pros
Fuel
Cons
long hours. underpaid.
Company is keen to accept people from most cultural backgrounds, slow to provide you with company attire, you will have to use your own vehicle unless you are a point driver Your zone controller has to deal with a average of 28 couriers, so replies from company phone is extremely slow to non existent and at times a be tardy or worse not even useless.
Pros
You receive a salary
Cons
Your salary does not cover any of the maintenance on your vehicle, working environment is stressful, your zone controller does not work with you but rather against you, You have to use your own vehicle, vehicle maintenance is own problem, no work no pay, salary as a general courier is R3500, of which R1500 is supposedly maintenance money.
The owners can be very unfair but people working with is very nice. They deduct unfair money from your money at your salary. They dimiss employee unfairly and the are corrupt.
company was not productive because i was using my own car and get paid monthly only thing that i noticed it a vulnerable when working on that company
Pros
own linch