CCD COURIERS
3,0 out of 5 stars.

CCD COURIERS Culture reviews

The Job culture not there. Job security does not exist Job work and Life balance very good. Management fair. Labour laws flawed as disciplinary. Procedures were not followed. Automatically unfair dismissals were the order of day.
Drive faster and able to read and understand map. Must be a dedicated driver able to work with group of people. And easily communicate with people since you will meeting with new clients every day
Great work environment where it allowed to properly expolore my problem client solving skills as with the different Regions ofice we have clients could be calling in from different areas in South Africa but you still have to be able to solve their complaints and give them good courier service. Also it allows you to be able to work inter departments as you always have to be dependent on the courier department as a call center agent.
Pros
Competitive Environment
Cons
pay
Great collegue, great hours and easy deadlines to meet. managment is very surpotive and willing to help at all times, fun times always having braais and team engagements
Pros
free lunches
Cons
little pay
I had a very cordial and productive relationship with both the senior management and the fellow subordinates. I led a team that has achieved a milestone since the establishment of the company. I have started as a courier and worked myself up through the ranks and the experience I have acquired is beyond immense.
Pros
Performance bonuses
Cons
CCD was a nice place to work, the co-workers are very good and ready to learn. i also learned how to communicate very well with people. the hardest part of the job was when you get a difficult Client and you call for appointment and he/she fail to meet up and you have a lot of target to meet up to. also the most enjoyable part of the job was when you get delivery around the same area.
I enjoyed being on the road everyday and seeing all different parts on cape town. everyday was different, I worked very well with everybody
Pros
non
Cons
time management
The company was a corrier copany and we were under alot of pressure to make sure that we get many parcels dekivered to the owners but I managed to reach my target. Management was fair to the department. There were not much team building activities but my department was making it fun for us to work as a team.
Pros
There were small tokens of appreciation for our hard work
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CCD COURIERS?