CCD COURIERS
3,0 out of 5 stars.

CCD COURIERS Job Security & Advancement reviews

The work is easy and the system is quite easy to use but the only problem is the management they unprofessional they make working for CCD unpleasant. The company also does not provide full time position it's a one month contract position.
The Job culture not there. Job security does not exist Job work and Life balance very good. Management fair. Labour laws flawed as disciplinary. Procedures were not followed. Automatically unfair dismissals were the order of day.
The company provide growth allows you to improve your knowledge .but most of all you work month to month contract which makes individual not Tobe comfortable.which is difficult so
Driving experience is what you gain . Time management is what you gain . Customer interaction is what you gain . Route planning is what you gain . No job security since they give month to month contracts they can end and not renew it at any given time .
I have learnt a lot working with different clients and also gained a good business experience.I also learned a lot working with different staff members
CCD COURIESES is good company for every one. Dilver your ally our things in time. Find every where you go. Good communication skills for this company.
Working at CCD COURIERS gave me alot of knowledge on how to make door to door delivery to a customer and also having a great customer service experience.
Ccd couriers is the company that is easy to work for and and being to contribute to the unique diversity of the company,were you are able to grow professionally nd personally .
It a very good company and it have growth. Working hours are very reasonable and you can still spend time with family. The company got more channels if you are looking to go futher with your career.
There was no productivity nether any fun working at CCD Couriers as we wer only allowed for approximately 30 minutes in the office a day and thereafter we spent all the time on the road which was obviously more exciting, I met a lot of different types of people which was a plus as I am a peoples person. The company penalised you financially if you made a mistake which was only to their dicretion so if your discretion was not counted.
CCD Couriers(PTY) LTD is a company one can work in to groom and prepare yourself for the real world it is a good place for beginners as it helps you know what to expect when it is time to face the real world.
CCD couriers is a good company where it gave me a knowledge and an experience as a call centre agent. The management was good.they knew how to treat their stuff
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
8hours
Good company as they move you around different department for you to learn and be exposed to other jobs.They make you feel that you are part of them and also help you improve customer service.
I enjoy working with people, but the hardest part of the job was that I could not speak for my self because when you are not happy with what the company offers and tell them ,you get fired or treated bad, but I learned a lot from the company that customer service is important, how you respond to the clients, how to speak to clients and I was expected to reach target 80 bookings a day ,witch is not easy but what I loved about the company is the fact that they teach you a lot of things
Pros
Cons
9 hours
Work load hectic, Salary not good Learned a lot from CCD , It was a great platform to start on. Management was not so good,Some how we over work ourselves,I enjoyed the queries and challenges.
Pros
No free lunchs
Cons
Hectic hours
I enjoyed working for ccd because they gave me an opportunity to show them that i can work at my ability...and i can say i learnt do much from them
Cons
I enjoy working within a multicultural environment, As I am passionate about interacting with different individuals and going extra mile. Hence I feel that, should I be given an opportunity to fill this exciting yet challenging role – I will excel in it.
Pros
The more I work with more people the more experience and better
Cons
Faster and accurecy of doing work the better
i learnt a lot while working here because it was a very pleasant place to work in. i grew into the position and acquired a lot of skills
Pros
Pleasant working environmet