CCD COURIERS
3,0 out of 5 stars.

CCD COURIERS Management reviews

I loved the delivery work,meeting different people everyday ,mastering the area I was working in. I loved the working hours as a courier after doing deliveries go back to the office and knock off regardless of the time you are done.Management have poor leadership qualities
Pros
Knock off time as a courier after doing deliveries u can knock off
Cons
Poor management
Salary deductions for nothing on payslip. Month on month contract. Management chase you home as a courier if dress code not proper. Getting swore at in front of fellow staff. Owner driver car don't last long and if car not fixed asap you without a contract no money and car broken. Car maintenance high car drives daily 300 and 400km daily. If you go to ccma they fire you.
Pros
Cons
Car broken
fast paced environment, great management team. speak to different clients everyday, learning to solvve different cases. great training. you get to travel the world while sitting on your desk without any visa.
Pros
always sitting
Cons
we always sign memorandums of understanding, air con always cold.
The work is easy and the system is quite easy to use but the only problem is the management they unprofessional they make working for CCD unpleasant. The company also does not provide full time position it's a one month contract position.
The owners can be very unfair but people working with is very nice. They deduct unfair money from your money at your salary. They dimiss employee unfairly and the are corrupt.
The Job culture not there. Job security does not exist Job work and Life balance very good. Management fair. Labour laws flawed as disciplinary. Procedures were not followed. Automatically unfair dismissals were the order of day.
Worked for the company for jst a year because of some reasons ,hope now they know how to treat people and stop being racist ,the management and CEO needs to treat workers like humans
Pros
Nice working hours don't know now
Cons
Treatment from management needs to improve
Driving experience is what you gain . Time management is what you gain . Customer interaction is what you gain . Route planning is what you gain . No job security since they give month to month contracts they can end and not renew it at any given time .
Long hours. Early mornings late nights. Strain on your personal vehicle, lack of understanding about areas where you are expected to enter from management.
CCD management don't really care about their staff they would swear at you the whole day at the end of the month they pay you peanut's and they deduct your salary for smaller mistake, if you are not desperate for a Job CCD is not a good place , they treat staff like trash ,
Pros
Free petrol
Cons
CCD couriers is a good company where it gave me a knowledge and an experience as a call centre agent. The management was good.they knew how to treat their stuff
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
8hours
Being late to clients gets you into trouble. I learned the time management skills and prioritization Management was very strict Know your routine and be friendly at clients cause you might visit them again. Being late on a rude client. Meeting the deadlines and be acknowledged.
Pros
Never ran out of petrol on duty
Cons
Hours are determined by the workload
The company does not have any benefits for it employees. the mangers always make penalties that hurt employees , for an example, there will deduct money from your salary that is huge for small mistakes and but no bonus .
management was a problem as they could not speak properly to stafflearned a lot about the fabric industry and curtainingget to work setup work station.taking stock of all fabric in the store speaking to customers and assisting with there fabric needs
I had a very cordial and productive relationship with both the senior management and the fellow subordinates. I led a team that has achieved a milestone since the establishment of the company. I have started as a courier and worked myself up through the ranks and the experience I have acquired is beyond immense.
Pros
Performance bonuses
Cons
Taught me how to do telesales and data capturing. Was hard work for little money. Enjoyed the environment and people that I worked with. Management was a little bit stressful due to temper.
Pros
learning expierience
Cons
management wasn't the friendliest
Work load hectic, Salary not good Learned a lot from CCD , It was a great platform to start on. Management was not so good,Some how we over work ourselves,I enjoyed the queries and challenges.
Pros
No free lunchs
Cons
Hectic hours
I wish there would be more respect and happy faces from management. Notify month to month contract workers a week before the time instead of on the day. Reasonable lunch hours. And get people to train new staff not people from the call centre and then expect the call centre agent to perform the same way. The half hour lunch break for the whole day is ridiculous.
Pros
Free transport home after working late
Cons
Half hour lunch break for the whole day
My typical day at work was when you get difficult clients who don't understand why the bank needs their fica documents. I learned to work under preasure and how to handle difficult clients, always stay calm and never to shout back at a customer. I managed a team of couriers and always build strong partnership with staff and clients at all levels. The hardest part is when a client keeps one of my drivers hostage because he or she doesn't understand why we need to collect a copy of their ID or proof of residence. The banks needs these documents to update their details. Most enjoyable is when management tells me "Job well done".
Pros
braai's
Cons
I enjoyed being on the road everyday and seeing all different parts on cape town. everyday was different, I worked very well with everybody
Pros
non
Cons
time management
The company was a corrier copany and we were under alot of pressure to make sure that we get many parcels dekivered to the owners but I managed to reach my target. Management was fair to the department. There were not much team building activities but my department was making it fun for us to work as a team.
Pros
There were small tokens of appreciation for our hard work