CCD COURIERS
3,0 out of 5 stars.

CCD COURIERS Pay & Benefits reviews

You have to be on time starting to work 15 minutes before your starting hour, you must be a good communicator always transfer the call to the relevant person when its needed, no canteen area for the workers during bad weather you must stay outside.they do provide with coffee and sugar only from the first week of the month there's no working microwave to for the employees to warm their food.
Pros
30 min
Cons
8hrs
Salary deductions for nothing on payslip. Month on month contract. Management chase you home as a courier if dress code not proper. Getting swore at in front of fellow staff. Owner driver car don't last long and if car not fixed asap you without a contract no money and car broken. Car maintenance high car drives daily 300 and 400km daily. If you go to ccma they fire you.
Pros
Cons
Car broken
Company is keen to accept people from most cultural backgrounds, slow to provide you with company attire, you will have to use your own vehicle unless you are a point driver Your zone controller has to deal with a average of 28 couriers, so replies from company phone is extremely slow to non existent and at times a be tardy or worse not even useless.
Pros
You receive a salary
Cons
Your salary does not cover any of the maintenance on your vehicle, working environment is stressful, your zone controller does not work with you but rather against you, You have to use your own vehicle, vehicle maintenance is own problem, no work no pay, salary as a general courier is R3500, of which R1500 is supposedly maintenance money.
The owners can be very unfair but people working with is very nice. They deduct unfair money from your money at your salary. They dimiss employee unfairly and the are corrupt.
We get R6100 a month plus car allowance and AA tow truck They give as momentum llife cover and we work one shift and it is nice to work at ccd courier bt i need to work for more money
Salary did not cater for the work load given Working hours and distance to travel Good communication skills at the company and also well mannered, hard working staff Overall mild experience
To much pressure and they don't care about u or ur car as long as the cards are delivered and u will also get deductions unnecessary and unpaid leave is more than ur rate pay day
It a very good company and it have growth. Working hours are very reasonable and you can still spend time with family. The company got more channels if you are looking to go futher with your career.
Most Drivers did not like working here as we were all underpaid and worked long hours. we never got what we were promised as a result most drivers left the company.
Pros
Fuel
Cons
long hours. underpaid.
CCD management don't really care about their staff they would swear at you the whole day at the end of the month they pay you peanut's and they deduct your salary for smaller mistake, if you are not desperate for a Job CCD is not a good place , they treat staff like trash ,
Pros
Free petrol
Cons
CCD couriers is a good company where it gave me a knowledge and an experience as a call centre agent. The management was good.they knew how to treat their stuff
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
8hours
The company does not have any benefits for it employees. the mangers always make penalties that hurt employees , for an example, there will deduct money from your salary that is huge for small mistakes and but no bonus .
Great collegue, great hours and easy deadlines to meet. managment is very surpotive and willing to help at all times, fun times always having braais and team engagements
Pros
free lunches
Cons
little pay
Working iviroment is good,normal working hours,overtimes for making extra cash,no racisim we are a team and skills development that's what I love of the company.
Pros
Own lunch
Cons
Normal hours
Work load hectic, Salary not good Learned a lot from CCD , It was a great platform to start on. Management was not so good,Some how we over work ourselves,I enjoyed the queries and challenges.
Pros
No free lunchs
Cons
Hectic hours
I was not impressed at all as I had to use my own car, Car servicing was at my own expense Long hours on the road, no enough time for family The salary was too little for the job that myself and my car were doing. Yes they provide you with Petrol Allowance of R3500 per month but you mannier times for the distance that id travel monthly the petrol was never enough
Pros
lunch any time as you are on the road
Cons
company was not productive because i was using my own car and get paid monthly only thing that i noticed it a vulnerable when working on that company
Pros
own linch
Cons
To promote fair, justice and equitable labour practice. To be recognised as a driver of choice by both agent and the employer . To render reliable and minimal risk service to all clients. To develop and sustain our business overtime by engaging in profit making initiatives.
Pros
we used to bring our own lunch to work
Cons
we had immobile nurse who use to visit us every moths