CCD COURIERS
3,0 out of 5 stars.

CCD COURIERS Work-Life Balance reviews

You have to be on time starting to work 15 minutes before your starting hour, you must be a good communicator always transfer the call to the relevant person when its needed, no canteen area for the workers during bad weather you must stay outside.they do provide with coffee and sugar only from the first week of the month there's no working microwave to for the employees to warm their food.
Pros
30 min
Cons
8hrs
The company provide growth allows you to improve your knowledge .but most of all you work month to month contract which makes individual not Tobe comfortable.which is difficult so
CCD COURIESES is good company for every one. Dilver your ally our things in time. Find every where you go. Good communication skills for this company.
Trust worthy company priorities clients, hard working chilled environment. Security of every client information is essential to the company never stops to grow and improve its ability to supply best service to the client and on time.
Ccd couriers is the company that is easy to work for and and being to contribute to the unique diversity of the company,were you are able to grow professionally nd personally .
It a very good company and it have growth. Working hours are very reasonable and you can still spend time with family. The company got more channels if you are looking to go futher with your career.
There was no productivity nether any fun working at CCD Couriers as we wer only allowed for approximately 30 minutes in the office a day and thereafter we spent all the time on the road which was obviously more exciting, I met a lot of different types of people which was a plus as I am a peoples person. The company penalised you financially if you made a mistake which was only to their dicretion so if your discretion was not counted.
Long hours. Early mornings late nights. Strain on your personal vehicle, lack of understanding about areas where you are expected to enter from management.
Drive faster and able to read and understand map. Must be a dedicated driver able to work with group of people. And easily communicate with people since you will meeting with new clients every day
CCD Couriers(PTY) LTD is a company one can work in to groom and prepare yourself for the real world it is a good place for beginners as it helps you know what to expect when it is time to face the real world.
Most Drivers did not like working here as we were all underpaid and worked long hours. we never got what we were promised as a result most drivers left the company.
Pros
Fuel
Cons
long hours. underpaid.
CCD management don't really care about their staff they would swear at you the whole day at the end of the month they pay you peanut's and they deduct your salary for smaller mistake, if you are not desperate for a Job CCD is not a good place , they treat staff like trash ,
Pros
Free petrol
Cons
We deliver cards to clients locally. The conpany offers an employee friendly environment for us to be productive. Gadgets thst also make our work more easy
Cons
sometimes long hours
my courier was running late and client was very irate regarding this i had to speak to courier and assist the only problem if we notify the client it was gonna be much better that not notify them
Pros
fun
Cons
Good company as they move you around different department for you to learn and be exposed to other jobs.They make you feel that you are part of them and also help you improve customer service.
At CCD i did one duty all day there was no challenge of facing new problems that needs to be solved...................................................
Pros
1 hour lunch time.
Cons
no transport home after working night shift.
I had a very cordial and productive relationship with both the senior management and the fellow subordinates. I led a team that has achieved a milestone since the establishment of the company. I have started as a courier and worked myself up through the ranks and the experience I have acquired is beyond immense.
Pros
Performance bonuses
Cons
working for ccd has been a environment for me to learn more about the corporate life and be disciplined when it comes to pushing myself and doing my best . because it was something totally different I learned a lot and can now take on anything . the people I met and worked for are amazing ,sweet and caring and meeting them was an honor and I am proud to call them my friends and family now .
Pros
leaving early
Cons
long and dangerous hours
I enjoy working with people, but the hardest part of the job was that I could not speak for my self because when you are not happy with what the company offers and tell them ,you get fired or treated bad, but I learned a lot from the company that customer service is important, how you respond to the clients, how to speak to clients and I was expected to reach target 80 bookings a day ,witch is not easy but what I loved about the company is the fact that they teach you a lot of things
Pros
Cons
9 hours
I wish there would be more respect and happy faces from management. Notify month to month contract workers a week before the time instead of on the day. Reasonable lunch hours. And get people to train new staff not people from the call centre and then expect the call centre agent to perform the same way. The half hour lunch break for the whole day is ridiculous.
Pros
Free transport home after working late
Cons
Half hour lunch break for the whole day
I enjoyed working for ccd because they gave me an opportunity to show them that i can work at my ability...and i can say i learnt do much from them