CCD COURIERS
3,0 out of 5 stars.

CCD COURIERS Work-Life Balance reviews

By the time I left the company I realized that the pay was not worth what you needed to do for it. During my last few days couriers were expected to deliver packages at a rate that would not be possible by the rules set out by the company, making it difficult to deliver before the deadline at the end of the work day.
Cons
Hours are erratic, some days you might have less to deliver and finish early, others you may have more than you can deliver on that day
I was not impressed at all as I had to use my own car, Car servicing was at my own expense Long hours on the road, no enough time for family The salary was too little for the job that myself and my car were doing. Yes they provide you with Petrol Allowance of R3500 per month but you mannier times for the distance that id travel monthly the petrol was never enough
Pros
lunch any time as you are on the road
Cons
My typical day at work was when you get difficult clients who don't understand why the bank needs their fica documents. I learned to work under preasure and how to handle difficult clients, always stay calm and never to shout back at a customer. I managed a team of couriers and always build strong partnership with staff and clients at all levels. The hardest part is when a client keeps one of my drivers hostage because he or she doesn't understand why we need to collect a copy of their ID or proof of residence. The banks needs these documents to update their details. Most enjoyable is when management tells me "Job well done".
Pros
braai's
Cons
company was not productive because i was using my own car and get paid monthly only thing that i noticed it a vulnerable when working on that company
Pros
own linch
Cons
I enjoy working within a multicultural environment, As I am passionate about interacting with different individuals and going extra mile. Hence I feel that, should I be given an opportunity to fill this exciting yet challenging role – I will excel in it.
Pros
The more I work with more people the more experience and better
Cons
Faster and accurecy of doing work the better
The company was a corrier copany and we were under alot of pressure to make sure that we get many parcels dekivered to the owners but I managed to reach my target. Management was fair to the department. There were not much team building activities but my department was making it fun for us to work as a team.
Pros
There were small tokens of appreciation for our hard work