CCD COURIERS
3,0 out of 5 stars.

CCD COURIERS Employee Reviews

By the time I left the company I realized that the pay was not worth what you needed to do for it. During my last few days couriers were expected to deliver packages at a rate that would not be possible by the rules set out by the company, making it difficult to deliver before the deadline at the end of the work day.
Cons
Hours are erratic, some days you might have less to deliver and finish early, others you may have more than you can deliver on that day
Ccd couriers is the company that is easy to work for and and being to contribute to the unique diversity of the company,were you are able to grow professionally nd personally .
CCD Couriers provides a good training. If you need experience ccd is a place to start. I really enjoyed working for CCD because I got to learn how to handle difficult clients. I spoke to different people each day. I learned computer, telephone ettiques, sending emails and lot of things at CCD couriers,
It a very good company and it have growth. Working hours are very reasonable and you can still spend time with family. The company got more channels if you are looking to go futher with your career.
There was no productivity nether any fun working at CCD Couriers as we wer only allowed for approximately 30 minutes in the office a day and thereafter we spent all the time on the road which was obviously more exciting, I met a lot of different types of people which was a plus as I am a peoples person. The company penalised you financially if you made a mistake which was only to their dicretion so if your discretion was not counted.
Long hours. Early mornings late nights. Strain on your personal vehicle, lack of understanding about areas where you are expected to enter from management.
Drive faster and able to read and understand map. Must be a dedicated driver able to work with group of people. And easily communicate with people since you will meeting with new clients every day
CCD Couriers(PTY) LTD is a company one can work in to groom and prepare yourself for the real world it is a good place for beginners as it helps you know what to expect when it is time to face the real world.
Ccd is a productive company ,it values thier employees and clients .it is a fun working place , they are certain fun activities tht the workers indulge in .
Pros
Free launches
Cons
Work hours are ohk including over times
Great work environment where it allowed to properly expolore my problem client solving skills as with the different Regions ofice we have clients could be calling in from different areas in South Africa but you still have to be able to solve their complaints and give them good courier service. Also it allows you to be able to work inter departments as you always have to be dependent on the courier department as a call center agent.
Pros
Competitive Environment
Cons
pay
Most Drivers did not like working here as we were all underpaid and worked long hours. we never got what we were promised as a result most drivers left the company.
Pros
Fuel
Cons
long hours. underpaid.
CCD management don't really care about their staff they would swear at you the whole day at the end of the month they pay you peanut's and they deduct your salary for smaller mistake, if you are not desperate for a Job CCD is not a good place , they treat staff like trash ,
Pros
Free petrol
Cons
CCD couriers is a good company where it gave me a knowledge and an experience as a call centre agent. The management was good.they knew how to treat their stuff
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
8hours
Being late to clients gets you into trouble. I learned the time management skills and prioritization Management was very strict Know your routine and be friendly at clients cause you might visit them again. Being late on a rude client. Meeting the deadlines and be acknowledged.
Pros
Never ran out of petrol on duty
Cons
Hours are determined by the workload
The company does not have any benefits for it employees. the mangers always make penalties that hurt employees , for an example, there will deduct money from your salary that is huge for small mistakes and but no bonus .
Great collegue, great hours and easy deadlines to meet. managment is very surpotive and willing to help at all times, fun times always having braais and team engagements
Pros
free lunches
Cons
little pay
We deliver cards to clients locally. The conpany offers an employee friendly environment for us to be productive. Gadgets thst also make our work more easy
Cons
sometimes long hours
management was a problem as they could not speak properly to stafflearned a lot about the fabric industry and curtainingget to work setup work station.taking stock of all fabric in the store speaking to customers and assisting with there fabric needs
It was a good working enviroment. one would gain consistancy of their day to day functions. the distance travelled on daily bases was very strainous.
Pros
job deligation
Cons
Long distane
my courier was running late and client was very irate regarding this i had to speak to courier and assist the only problem if we notify the client it was gonna be much better that not notify them
Pros
fun
Cons
Good company as they move you around different department for you to learn and be exposed to other jobs.They make you feel that you are part of them and also help you improve customer service.
  1. Employee Reviews