CCD COURIERS
3,0 out of 5 stars.

CCD COURIERS Employee Reviews

I loved the delivery work,meeting different people everyday ,mastering the area I was working in. I loved the working hours as a courier after doing deliveries go back to the office and knock off regardless of the time you are done.Management have poor leadership qualities
Pros
Knock off time as a courier after doing deliveries u can knock off
Cons
Poor management
Fun going to work delivering packages driving a car being your own boss in a way! Finding clients where ever they were using GPS. Customer satisfaction when they received their Packages. I long day of driving all day long, hardly any time to take a break just getting your route done getting back to the office and handing in your delivered parcel forms to be authorised by you and the office. The next day the same thing and so on but at least doing something constructive as a work employee to the economy and staying out of trouble. Being constructive with ones life I believe is the key to success and opportunity.
Pros
Being independent, relying on your self to get the job done.
Cons
not having much of a break.
It is always busy, from making bookings to assisting the courier or clients. You learn everyday to deal with different scenarios and clients. My co-workers are very helpful to get the job done and keeping the clients happy. Telling clients that their packages have not been redelivered to our safe yet. Delivering the package to the client at the end of the day.
The company was a corrier copany and we were under alot of pressure to make sure that we get many parcels dekivered to the owners but I managed to reach my target. Management was fair to the department. There were not much team building activities but my department was making it fun for us to work as a team.
Pros
There were small tokens of appreciation for our hard work
Cons
i learnt a lot while working here because it was a very pleasant place to work in. i grew into the position and acquired a lot of skills
Pros
Pleasant working environmet
Cons
Collecting and checking items of delivery, checking routes and completing deliveries. Verifying delivery on documents and receipts of deliveries. Arriving at base, handing in of receipt and refueling and signing off. Th most enjoyable part of the job was traveling and meeting new people and experiencing the countryside.
Pros
working in unison with co-workers and management and meeting new people.
Cons
using my own private vehicle for delivery