Cell C

Cell C Employee Reviews

South Africa307 reviews
3,0
Not much career development if you're not based in the Main office in Johannesburg. The hours are okay but standby is required for network operations positions.
*It's fun traveling alot
*You become a people's person

*You get to know new places

*You become goal driven and a fast thinker.

*You can adapt easily

Pros
No free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
4,0
I made lots of money at Cell C and they always had wonderful incentives.

Basic , Commission , incentives and bonuses.

It's a nice environment to work in and the hours are flexible as well with 1 Marathon day a week which also helps cover up for your targets if not met.
5,0
Working for Cell C was a marvel, the management team was friendly and always available to assist whenever needed and they had a open door policy for staff, there are lots of training's done to ensure that the staff are always knowledgeable about the new products, I learned lot about customer service, being customer centric, being proactive, the hardest part of the job is the working hours and the lack of growth opportunities and the most enjoyable part is the job itself, interacting with different people and solving a clients problem and having another happy client.
Pros
Free lunches, Connect sessions, interacting directly with the CEO.
Cons
Working night shift
4,0
worked at various department s in call centre welcome call debt collecting, sales etc , then in store sales consultant, assist manager,instore trainer massmart and franchise
3,0
My advice to Cell C is look more after your staff then your business will flourish. A happy staff menber will give fabulous service to attract customers you want.
5,0
A great working space, amazing staff and lot of money to be made. I have been to many call centers but this is the first one i found that was trasparent on how to make money and always had the staff best interests at heart. I will forever love Cell C they changed my life.
3,0
I started an internship on the 1st of May 2019 there is a lot to do for the business of the company bt less paid according to the loads of work being done it is a company in competion with other Network service providers
5,0
Best experience ever wouldn't mind working there again, ut was the best 10 years if my life, I wouldn't mind working there again for another 10 years, we had fun whiles striving for excellencey
5,0
It was a great experience working at Cell C and i’ve learned a lot from working for the company now i have a lot of experience at that i gained from the company and i am very happy that i also contributed to the success of the company during my time
5,0
Cellc is a very good company they learn you about there products and they help you to become successful they gave you training every month and the trainers is very good
5,0
A combination of factors including; a variety of administrative titles held in the past, extensive customer service experience and an innate sense of adapting to an independent or team oriented environment, leads me to believe that I would be a prime candidate for the position being offered.
5,0
Ever since iv join cellc my life has changed.I I'm great full because iv learnt a lot.allways be ready to learn from others and never think negative off ur self an others.
3,0
Staff is very nice to work with but the working environment and stress levels are very high and have a negative effect on all the staff.
executive management doesn't interact much with store staff
3,0
Its a fast paced organisation and you need to be able to handle the pressure becuase most of the clients are Irate and always angry as it is a network environment.
4,0
Team work, communication, always changing, good interaction, good motivation, always kept in the loop, cares about employees, great environment , hardworkers
2,0
the staff were friendly ,helpful and always worked as a team and pushed each other to meet our targets the only problem was that when we had to go for training we had to pay for our own transport .
3,0
It's a very nice challenging experience to work in a walking in store where you get to have a face to face with a customer, assisting them regarding their cellphone and cellphone contracts, it gives u a better understanding of a customers needs.
3,0
My only problem at the time was that they Dont have provident funds or medical aid as I've got kids which needs this benefits plus at the time they were striking at the time and it felt like I'm stuck at a company no progress
4,0
A very good company to work for a lot of benefits and room to grow well paid however the working hours are hectic .. however the staff are well looked after and taken care of.
3,0
I worked with a team of hard working individuals and it helps me improve both my leadership abilities and problem solving skills. I

have learnt how to use the advanced skills of using a computer

The management is professional

The work culture was very energetic and upbeat while remaining very

professional with clients outside of the business building. The management style was that of an open door policy where one could approach management for assistance.

Overall the colleagues were like a second family

handling calls from the customer was the best since you able to make sure that the cell c brand always stands best no meter how irate the customer might be.

The management would go the extra mill to help the agents be able to win the conversation and also stay with the company.

i then released that being patient and being calm would help you resolve any query.

We learn about different cultures and belief and still be able to keep the spirit of Ubuntu in the work place.
Pros
Great parties, staff discounts