Cell C

Cell C Pay & Benefits reviews: Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative20 reviews
South Africa20 reviews
4,0
I enjoyed working for cell c, the staff were happy and will to help anytime.
I also enjoyed the benifits that they provided us.The training was also very good which made me very excited about my position
2,0
Working for Cell C is fun and exciting but very draining . It's not easy especially since we work different shifts almost everyday. One day you have to work a morning shift and the next day you have to work an afternoon shift. It would be very nice if we worked the same shifts everyday or atleast work the same shift for two weeks. For example; work a morning shift for 2 weeks and rotate work an afternoon shift for the duration of 2 weeks remaining. I am not permanent at Cell even though I have been there for a year. You can work 5 years at Cell c and still be a temp. The salary is not the same every month due to shifts worked being different every single month so budgeting is a challenge. I have learnt so much though working for Cell C and I will forver be greatful being given a job opportunity.
Pros
Free lunch during training and being paid weekly
Cons
Different shifts everyday
4,0
My typical day at work was answering calls and servicing customers to the best of my ability. The hours were too short, Customers were a bit difficult.
Pros
Free popcorn
Cons
short hours
4,0
It's a very comfortable workplace. The staff is welcoming. The training is on point and understandable. The call queue is very busy but its good as it keeps us on focused.
Pros
The placement agency is available anytime and there is frequent communication with them.
Cons
The salary does not increase.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Cell C?