Cfw fans
3,0 out of 5 stars.

Cfw fans Employee Reviews

South Africa6 reviews

2,4Work-Life Balance

Very strict....where rules & regulations comes in....

If you follow the company rules,...,and obey your floor manager,then you have a job for life....I worked there and I enjoyed it ...,I had a strict floor manager....,so I always kept myself busy,because if management should catch you standing/sitting doing nothing,you are that same day dismissed...

Pros

Nothings free...

Cons

No long hours...you will sign a warning for clocking out an extra 15 mins....One of the rules is, you must clock out at the time given to you ..

Productive bit very negative environment

Co workers are very negative towards each other don't stand together as one, supervisors think they own the company. You can learn alot although a very negative environment many has completed their trade test after working here.

Pros

Gain loads of experience

Cons

No growth

You are treated like a wheelbarrow they dont consider you

Management all white they dont consider other nationalities bad place to workHave nothing else to say about this company .Its up to the individual if they're going to work for this company so if it's up to me no thank you rather work for a smaller company where you will be appreciated but I am grateful for the opportunity an experience I gained at the company.

productive

Enter workshop, clocking in at 07;30 starting with a toolbox talk where the foreman or supervisor would discuss the day's work as to what should be done for the day and what are the urgent jobs that need urgent attention. Working against the clock on many days. gained allot of experience as to what a fan really is and what its key functions are. Supervisors have a very demanding attitude. Hardest part of the job is if a draftsman made a mistake on the drawings and you can resolve it yourself on the job but you have to wait for a new drawing and its a race against time because the supervisor is on your case because the job need to be out by a certain time and he dont want to hear any stories of the draftsman that made a mistake. Best part of the job is if im working sole alone on a job.

Pros

free transport in the morning

Cons

cameras for spying purposes

Productive Workplace

A typical day at work is always great as the staff is friendly and very fun. The staff was very helpful during my employment period as they helped me to get used to the system that they have in place. The management structure is good as everyone knows what they need to do and who they need to report to and have a great amount of respect to their superiors. The hardest part of the job was getting acquainted with the products as CFW has a vast product range. The most enjoyable parts were staff members' friendliness and helpfulness.

Pros

No need for overtime

Cons

Vast product knowledge to be learned in compressed time

Productive and fun workplace

I have been associated with CFW Fans,while working for the company I was exposed to various requirements of the metal and engineering industry such as teamwork,tight deadlines,in depth research,high expectations,perfection and endurance over a period of more than eight years.

Pros

good staff environment

Cons

bad management

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Cfw fans?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cfw fans. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,4 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2,6 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2,2 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
1,8 out of 5 stars for Management
2,6 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • Cfw fans
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?