Charlotte Maxeke Johannesburg Academic Hospital
3,8 out of 5 stars.

Charlotte Maxeke Johannesburg Academic Hospital Employee Reviews for Registered Nurse

Registered Nurse5 reviews
South Africa5 reviews

3,6Job Security & Advancement

The management could be better which would improve most problems.

I enjoy the challenges and learning experiences but there is not much learning opportunities for career advancement provided by the institution. It can be stressful and challenging, one of the things I have learnt since working there is I am able to work under pressure, I can lead a team of workers, I am determined to provide the best holistic patient care.

It's a productive work experience with lots of career opportunities in the health field, never a dull moment

Time management is very important, you acquire good communication skills as you'll be working with the multidisciplinary team. Career advancement opportunities are guaranteed

Pros

More exposure to high risk cases as it is a level 3 hospital

Cons

Staff burnout due to shortage of staff

learning

im willing to learn new things study futher to improve my nursing starndad ,to have more exprince in nursing ,to be able to proved good nursing care to my patient.

Cons

12hrs

it builds you to be a strong and to be patient

Open -minded job which exposes you in dealing with critical and ventilated patients. Doctors are always available when in need. Patients are being taking care of by staff at all time.

Pros

free internet

Cons

restricted time for lunch

Execellent Services

Its a very workable environment if it was not for the distance I would have loved to work there. Enjoyable part is that you get to meet people and be able to save their lifes which is the best part of the job, and its not fun all the time because you get to meet very difficult patients and relatives. but all in all it is the best place you would enjoy working at.

Pros

They strive to save the living

Cons

Shortage of stuff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Charlotte Maxeke Johannesburg Academic Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,5 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance