Charlotte Maxeke Johannesburg Academic Hospital

Clear
3,5Work-Life Balance
3,4Culture

teamwork

l came to CMJAH knowing nothing.l learned everything.l didn't know much but l learned l got better and better than my mentors and this cause friction.

Was wonderful to work there.

Working at Charlotte maxeke Johannesburg hospital was enjoyable. Many advancement opportunities exist there. Different characters and personalities that you meet daily.

Safe and friendly environment. It's

I enjoy working there for the patients and working with food. There are plenty opportunities for the existing staff members and there is a great team work

AD Rad Ther

All was well, as I learnt a lot in terms of Clinical Practise, in Management role and Training of Students. Being part of decision making in such a Large institution, managing +-70 staff members was quite an eye opener for me, as it broadened my Relations Skills.

Team Orientated

I loved going to work. Team orientated and the one helps the other. The work load is a lot, but keeps you on your toes. The culture is very well expressed and you can always be yourself.

Pros

Friendly staff

Cons

Work load

Intetesting workplace

It is an interesting place to work at, where you get to deal with speciality conditions which contributes in an individual being interested in a specific speciality. However the problem is shortage or staff and experience of burn outs on individuals.

Pros

Benefits of extra hours

Cons

Burnout

Productive and motivating

Everyone works as a team, staff is dedicated and enthusiastic about their work,management encourages team work through team building events.there are great system at work to reduce patients waiting times.

Pros

Bonus

Cons

Large number of patients

There are good and bad times. But I try to adjust in any situation as long as patient care is not compromised.

Protocol and the way of doing things are not uniform around the whole hospital. I have learned to work under different personalities. And mostly I've learned how important is record keeping in the field of nursing. I have also adjusted to working with co-workers of different backgrounds/race/cultures. The hardest part of the job is working with Nurses only most of the time without presence of a Doctor . I enjoy being a shift work cause I can plan my life outside of work (social activities)

Pros

there is uniform and housing allowance

Cons

shortage of resources

Productive and fun workplace

So far i've had a great day at work, i learned to persevere in everything that i do even if things turn to be hard at times, my colleagues are team players and are always willing to teach if one doesn't know

i have grown as a proffesional

It has been pleasant to work at the institution..I have learned the importance of being a good team player.The management has been supportive in enhancing my career goals.I feel that my co-workers are as close tome as family

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Charlotte Maxeke Johannesburg Academic Hospital?

Its a nice place at times but there is an overload of work at times yet I do not mind

Work is good since I enjoy what I do, I learned skills which are good for any company. I have a great working relationship with my co-workers, the hardest part of my work is dealing with difficult employees. The most enjoyable part of my job is that we like brothers and sisters.

Execellent Services

Its a very workable environment if it was not for the distance I would have loved to work there. Enjoyable part is that you get to meet people and be able to save their lifes which is the best part of the job, and its not fun all the time because you get to meet very difficult patients and relatives. but all in all it is the best place you would enjoy working at.

Pros

They strive to save the living

Cons

Shortage of stuff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Charlotte Maxeke Johannesburg Academic Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,5 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,4 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,6 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,4 out of 5 stars for Management
3,4 out of 5 stars for Culture

Charlotte Maxeke Johannesburg Academic Hospital Reviews by Location

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?