Charlotte Maxeke Johannesburg Academic Hospital
3,8 out of 5 stars.

Charlotte Maxeke Johannesburg Academic Hospital Job Security & Advancement reviews

South Africa42 reviews

Clear
3,5Work-Life Balance
3,6Job Security & Advancement

Was wonderful to work there.

Working at Charlotte maxeke Johannesburg hospital was enjoyable. Many advancement opportunities exist there. Different characters and personalities that you meet daily.

Not bad

The hospital could use some improvements, especially management. Opportunities for growth in different fields. Learned a lot. Would definitely recommend it.

Happy with the work I do

Excellent learning environment, learn new thing everyday. The working environment is also conducive for learning and for offering great patient care. Conducive for both patient care and learning.

Great working environment, opportunity to study given

Self motivation required, one needs to have direction and personal goals to advance in their career, not much mentorship if any. Learning opportunity limited

The management could be better which would improve most problems.

I enjoy the challenges and learning experiences but there is not much learning opportunities for career advancement provided by the institution. It can be stressful and challenging, one of the things I have learnt since working there is I am able to work under pressure, I can lead a team of workers, I am determined to provide the best holistic patient care.

Good learning environment

Working here has taught me how to work under pressure and how to stay focused. It's a good institution to learn different things and become exposed to real life situations.

It's a productive work experience with lots of career opportunities in the health field, never a dull moment

Time management is very important, you acquire good communication skills as you'll be working with the multidisciplinary team. Career advancement opportunities are guaranteed

Pros

More exposure to high risk cases as it is a level 3 hospital

Cons

Staff burnout due to shortage of staff

AD Rad Ther

All was well, as I learnt a lot in terms of Clinical Practise, in Management role and Training of Students. Being part of decision making in such a Large institution, managing +-70 staff members was quite an eye opener for me, as it broadened my Relations Skills.

Experience and skilled gained

It's an academic institution. It's improved my skills for my career . And it's a well organized place, team work and caring hospital. It look well for the patients and staff.

Pros

Cons

Moderately

very academic workplace..

work environment is good but the hospital is far for me because I have relocated to Boksburg. The department groomed me to be the person Iam professionally and im really greatfull for that.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

i have grown as a proffesional

It has been pleasant to work at the institution..I have learned the importance of being a good team player.The management has been supportive in enhancing my career goals.I feel that my co-workers are as close tome as family

Not fun to work there

Growth for an individual is low because one is not given that opportunity to grow and the is no challange its stressing.

Pros

easy leaf

Cons

poor working conditions low stork

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Charlotte Maxeke Johannesburg Academic Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,5 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance