CHICKEN LICKEN

Clear
3,5Work-Life Balance
3,7Culture

happy staff happy workplace

As a manager at chicken licken i have learnt that keeping employees happy yet having a strong hand in company protocol allows for a great environment. the training and readiness preparedness at chicken licken head office needs to be a little more hands on. then again only experience can prepare you for situations. the hardest part of the job is having a good relation with the other manager and being on the same page. the most enjoyable part of working is hitting targets and breaking records.

Pros

you meet alot of people

Cons

you work with food but never get to eat any

Excellent

Fun in a working place knowing each other and leaning deferent types of fast food and manues of chicken liken and building family at work and loving

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

No not long

Good

Its when its busy they is a managable busy but the job is good and the staff is friendly . The management is also good. The hardest part is to control the busy. The work place is good . The most enjoyable part is they are like a familly

Fun working place

*Being there at chicken licken thought me so much because i have to deal with different people and work underpressure especial busy day and show respect to work staff,managers and customers.

Good and enjoyable place

Time is manangeble its nice to work because staff is working as a team and manengement is good at the same time you feel like you at home it is enjoyable

yes indeed it was a fun place where I learnt so much on how to deal with customers

It was a grate experience where I was dealing with different customers,mixed cultures and beliefs.Sometimes staff was short whereby one staff sent sick note,in that case nothing you can do I had to fix that gap myself as I knew all departments. There was a time whereby I was off duty but if there was a customer complaine I had to solve that issue if it was to cost me diving from home to work I had to,but I enjoyed my job

Pros

there were no free lunches

Cons

Very challenging but fun working franchise environment . Where you interact with different people on daily basis .Safe and you grow within the company.

Pros

Cons

Maximum requirement

Productive and Fun

The perfect place for a first job out of school. Friendly people, nice environment. Learned how to work under pressure and deal with difficult customers.

wonderful work place

Sometimes great other days was heavy,Leading people as i will be teaching some what to do.Good management,culture we where wearing uniform in the restaurant to avoid more bacteria's,when there is more people,tips from the customers.

Pros

free lunches only in the middle of the month and month end.

Cons

12 hours

cashier

It taught me how to communicate with customers ,giving them a great service delivery.Being a cashier taught me how to communicate in different languages and culture.

productive and cultural

Working with different people using different languages and the unique culture and structure of the business make everything perfect. this work grows your confident.

Pros

paid

Cons

8 hours

Staff members got awarded for hard work. We worked along with our boss who is the owner there and he was there listen to our problems workwise. I gained experience dealing with customers on daily basis

Pros

Free lunch on monthend

Cons

Longhours

fun work and friendly

It was very working there cleaning tables I learned a lot about serving customers I learned a lot about food Their culture motivated me to follow my own culture too

Pros

free breakfast and tea

Cons

8hours 30min

Inspiring and grooming workplace

Working at Chicken Licken groomed physically. A Typical day at work was when finding a small person having to carry large cases of meat to refrigerators. What I learned there was that size or weakness was neither an obstacle which could hinder a person from doing what they believe they are capable of doing. The management was very understanding as long as one keeps a workplace culture of respecting time, customers and keeping the place clean. The hardest part of the job was having to defrost meat during cold seasons. I must say, the most enjoyable part of the job was to meet new people everyday and learn something new from each one them...I always enjoyed working with people and Chicken Licken gave me that opportunity, it was sad to have to leave the company to pursue my dream of becoming a teacher one day.

Pros

Bonus

Cons

Working long hours

Advanced, fun but nonproductive

It was an exciting work place, where you get to interact with people across different cultures with best meals and friendly,cooperative and open-minded co-workers but long working hours coupled with less pay and no benefits.

Pros

Flexible lunchtimes

Cons

No staff prices

Hard Working, Energetic, Team Player

A fast paced setting with big numbers on the board is what I know best. A goal that can only be achieved with team work and good communication. The most enjoyable and rewarding feeling is when you realize it could not have been achieved without perfection.

Pros

customer satisfaction

services

typical day was best to be patient and face challenges management don't take decision that is good to the company cs they instruct by the directors work together was making great team to the co- workers being leader of the staff when u been pointed to do so when is busy with lot of customers knowing that your making lot of profit

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CHICKEN LICKEN. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,5 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance